Saturday, August 31, 2024

Personal Digest Saturday: August 24 – August 30

Life news this week:

  • Saturday involved getting caught up on relaxing. It's important! Did some blogging, reading, making zucchini pasta, and fixing the elemental personality quiz on my author website which had been broken for a while. I finally found a new plugin that can handle what I need to do.

  • Sunday I read my book, did some chores, recorded some Polos, made a new asexuality video, recorded a karaoke video, and did some submission homework. Talked to Jeaux on the phone while putting away laundry.

  • Monday was busy at work. New letter to send out and timesheets to collect, and I updated a report. Got featured on the SingSnap front page for some reason. Did some cleaning up around the house and made some Polos. Processed my new ace video.

  • Tuesday I did more report updates at work and went to meetings. Did some more mild chores. Sent a Polo to a friend. My friend Ben came over and we just hung out talking. Wrote a new chapter in my YA novel.

  • Wednesday I did more reports and teaming arrangements. Did some more submission homework for novel stuff. Sent Polos and went to Bob Evans with Jeaux for dinner. We did our grocery shopping, caught up on a couple Colbert episodes, and started watching the last season of Umbrella Academy.

  • Thursday was more meetings and report updates, plus some accounting stuff. Wrote two storyboards for my comics and did some walking and reading. Went to game night with friends and worked on my comic until it was halfway done.

  • Friday I did my report for the end of the week and some follow-ups. Recorded Polos and finished my comic. Did more walking and reading. Stayed up late.

Articles, Interviews, Mentions:

  • Faye By the Book included The Invisible Orientation in a video show-off of several asexuality books!

New Reviews:


Health Plan Update:

  • Weight stuff: I thought this week slowed down on the progress a bit, but I think it just felt like a long week because looking at the numbers there was still some good progress, and both my high and my low were lower. I recorded a high of 117.5 and a low of 116.2.
  • Nutrition stuff: I had a good nutritional balance again, am getting most of my protein from yogurt and cottage cheese and most of my carbs from fruit and most of fats from avocados or hummus. Unfortunately this week I kinda underate--not planning to make a habit of it, even though I do want to see the scale number move. I am still regularly taking vitamins.
  • Activity stuff: I met my walking goal every day this week. My low day was Friday at 10,203 steps, and my high day was Thursday at 12,551 steps.

Books Read: 

    New singing performances:

    This week's karaoke song is "Found Out About You" by Gin Blossoms.








    Stuff drawn:

    My weekly fantasy webcomic, Negative One:

    #1007: ivy #312: my new excuse.

    Videos Made: 

    Letters to an Asexual #117 ("Asexuality = these hormone disorders!") is out! In this video, a man insists that REAL asexuality is explained by specific hormone disorders and proposes what he thinks are great tests to figure out what causes both asexuality and aromanticism. When asked to learn what asexuality's definition is, he edits his comments to make it look like he never said what he said. Gee!



    New photos:

    None.

    Social media counts:

    YouTube subscribers: 5,455 for swankivy (1 new), 675 for JulieSondra (1 new), 17 for v & V Vids (no change), 197 for Not-So-Giant Women (no change), 67 for Tides of Time Band (no change). Twitter followers: 834 for swankivy (no change), 3,890 for JulieSondra (5 new). Facebook: 297 friends for swankivy (no change), 643 likes for JulieSondra (no change), 82 followers for Negative One (no change), 256 followers for So You Write (no change), 100 followers for Not-So-Giant-Women (no change). Tumblr followers: 2,435 (lost 1). Instagram followers: 279 (lost 1). Threads followers: 71 (2 new).

    No comments:

    Post a Comment