- Saturday I got up and got on the Polo to rant to my BFF about stuff that makes me mad. Spent the day blogging, napping, relaxing, and baking muffins to give to my dad. Wrote back to a message, watched The Office, and watched news.
- Sunday I got up late, did dishes, and made some decisions about the upcoming local convention (Metrocon). Responded to a message. Watched The Office. Chased a giant spider. Started laundry. Dad came over and we worked on singing and hung out. After he left I made Polos and got steps in, finished laundry, did karaoke, and watched more of The Office.
- Monday I had a letter due and attended two interview practices with my team. Tried to make a transcript but I couldn't understand the PM. Stuffed and sewed up a final present for Jeaux that was very late for his birthday: a plushie of the character Hooty from The Owl House. After work I napped, posted some photos, walked and put away laundry, and played with my friends at online games.
- Tuesday I got up early for the interview. I had plenty of time to get ready except that I encountered that giant spider again (and it was right next to my bed where I'd been sleeping). This time it didn't get away. The interview was good but I don't know if we will beat the much bigger competition--hope so! My boss was kind enough to take me home. Then I had to go to meetings for our next shortlisted project. After work I listened to the hearings, cleaned my bathroom window screen, and replaced an air filter. Went to bed early.
- Wednesday I was busy with more practice for the interview. Did some data entry, some utility stuff, and wrote an agenda for a meeting next week. Chatted with Tony outside when he came to mow the lawn. Jeaux picked me up after work and we did some errands--got me a new chair mat at Office Depot, got him a costume piece at Michaels, and picked up dinner at Little Greek. We watched Colbert and started watching season 3 of The Umbrella Academy. We also took a walk. Jeaux very much liked his Hooty gift.
- Thursday I miraculously had no meetings. Did data entry and sent out my agenda for review. Worked on my webcomic. Made Polos and watched the hearings.
- Friday I had two more practice meetings and worked on utility stuff. Did some Polos and finished my comic early. Took walks while watching cartoon reactions, wrote a rant, and did a makeup test for my convention costume. (I need to buy another shade of makeup.)
Health Plan Update:
Interviews, Articles, Mentions:
Interviews, Articles, Mentions:
- The LaSallian, a student publication of De La Salle University-Manila, released the article "A look into the spectrum: Affirming asexual narratives," which contains some quotes from me.
- Weight stuff: Nothing changed much this week either! I have not drastically changed my diet so it makes sense that my weight has not changed either. High weight: 118.9. Low weight: 117.6.
- Nutrition stuff: Except for keeping up with vitamins, I haven't paid much attention to nutritional balance this week. I ate carrots almost every day, which has been a goal, but it's really because I want to eat some chips with the dip I'm using.
- Activity stuff: I made my step goals every day this week. My low day was Monday at 10,016 steps, and my high day was Saturday at 15,551 steps.
- Finished Reading: Nothing this week.
- Currently reading: Dirty Job by Christopher Moore. I'm on page 292.
This week's karaoke song is "One Sweet Love" by Sara Bareilles.
Social Media Counts:
YouTube subscribers: 5,418 for swankivy (lost 4), 676 for JulieSondra (1 new), 17 for v & V Vids (no change), 143 for Not-So-Giant Women (no change). Twitter followers: 917 for swankivy (lost 1), 3,174 for JulieSondra (15 new). Facebook: 296 friends for swankivy (lost 2--I unfriended someone for casual racism and supporting Trump, and I don't know who the other one is but maybe someone unfriended me after I spoke candidly about not supporting the same casual racism--or maybe someone just deleted their account), 635 likes for JulieSondra (lost 1), 82 followers for Negative One (no change), 234 likes for So You Write (lost 1), 90 followers for Not-So-Giant-Women (no change). Tumblr followers: 2,453 (lost 2). Instagram followers: 242 (1 new).