- Saturday was a nice sleeping-in day. Just did some blogging and conversation on Reddit. Also did some pretty aggressive cleaning--I got the kitchen done and then my guest room and office room. In between talking to Meg on Polo.
- Sunday I saw Mom at her house. She trimmed my hair and I gave her lemon bars and a cookbook for a late Mother's Day gift. She gave me some old bananas that were too ripe to eat and when I got home I made banana muffins with them. Also did my usual Sunday chores with trash and laundry. With some more arguing with people on Reddit.
- Monday required only two letters going out and we did fine on them. Also went to a meeting and did some data entry. And after work I cleaned the patio, did dishes, put away laundry, made Polos, played games with friends, and had a power outage.
- Tuesday I had a home health visit (something my insurance company is incentivizing for some reason) so a nurse came to my house and told me I was healthy and made some recommendations for checkups, etc. Then I worked on data entry and took a nap. Did some reading. Made a pumpkin roll cake for Jeaux's birthday. And recorded a karaoke song.
- Wednesday required my attendance in two meetings (one where I was the only person from my firm attending!) and a bunch of data entry. Then Jeaux took me to Brio for a birthday dinner where he got a free cheesecake slice. I got the gnocchi because it's so good. We had our shopping trip and a short walk and just talked about annoying internet people.
- Thursday I did reports at work. I had plans with Yasmin after work but it was raining and they don't like driving in rain so we didn't meet up. I was disappointed that I didn't make very good use of the evening--just listening to news and arguing on the internet.
- Friday involved my project reports. After work I wrote and drew my comic as usual and got steps in at the end of the night. Recorded my singing part participating in a crowdsourced choir for a trans charity. Stayed up too late doing nothing after that.
Health Plan Update:
- Weight stuff: The nurse who visited me actually said it would be good if I lost 5 pounds, which is a new thing I've never had a medical person say to me? She didn't say I was overweight but said I was at the tippy top of "recommended" for my height. (Might have been inflated by the fact that I was wearing really heavy pants when she weighed me, though.) High weight: 120.7 Low weight: 120.3.
- Nutrition stuff: Decent choices this week except that I was always noshing on my banana muffins so I could finish them before they went bad. Also as usual would have liked to do the spinach smoothies more than I did--only drank them 3 days out of 7. Still consistently taking the vitamins.
- Activity stuff: I met my walking goal every day this week. My low day was Tuesday at 10,063 steps, and my high day was Monday at 12,135 steps.
- Finished Reading: Nothing this week.
- Currently Reading: Refusing Compulsory Sexuality by Sherronda J. Brown. I'm on page 88.
This week's karaoke song is "Everything" by Alanis Morissette.
Webcomic Negative One Issue 0941 "The Grown-Up."
|Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins|
|Jeaux's pumpkin roll birthday cake|
Social Media Counts:
YouTube subscribers: 5,431 for swankivy (1 new), 678 for JulieSondra (lost 1), 17 for v & V Vids (no change), 172 for Not-So-Giant Women (1 new), 71 for Tides of Time Band (no change). Twitter followers: 868 for swankivy (lost 1), 3,844 for JulieSondra (lost 3). Facebook: 295 friends for swankivy (lost 1, I don't know who), 643 likes for JulieSondra (no change), 82 followers for Negative One (no change), 241 likes for So You Write (no change), 95 followers for Not-So-Giant-Women (no change). Tumblr followers: 2,438 (lost 2). Instagram followers: 256 (no change).