Life news this week:
- Saturday I made cheese biscuits for my mom and went over to her house to deliver her birthday gifts. She was asleep when I got there but she got up to hang out with me. :) She gave me a bunch of meat and lasagna to give to my friend Victor (and a lasagna for me and for Jeaux!). Hey, whose birthday is it?? Anyway it was great to see her and talk to her. Then she took me home and I did some walking, sending Polos, blogging, and posting on Amino. Long day.
- Sunday I got up early and went to Sarasota with my dad. The band rehearsed and practiced our beginnings and endings. Then after band practice my dad bought us Panera food and we ate at his place instead of going out. He drove me home and I took a short nap, sent Polo videos, and did my laundry and trash. Got a karaoke song and worked on my short story, and then watched too many clips of TV shows.
- Monday I had a not-too-stressful time getting a letter out with my coworker. I practiced some music in the evening and then played games with my friends online. Did some writing, then texted with some friends, and fell asleep early.
- Tuesday was slow at the office. I got up to date with data entry and finishing some stamps. I bought my tickets to go to Cara's wedding next month! In the evening I did more music practice and worked on the short story.
- Wednesday I spent most of the work day addressing e-mails and gathering plan requests, plus a meeting. Got some writing done. An interview with me was published in Geeks OUT. After work Jeaux and I saw Victor while dropping off his meat from Mom, and we even got to see his house. I finally got to see his fake leg. ("I'm a cyborg," he said.) Then we went to the grocery store and we didn't get to get sandwiches at the place I wanted to go to because they closed before we got there, so we picked up food at Five Guys instead. We watched Colbert and What We Do In the Shadows, and watched some silly reactions to Centaurworld on YouTube. I drank wine and got sleepy and fell asleep on the couch.
- Thursday I worked on my data entry. Talked to my friend Jeremy about a possible project. Worked on the short story. Victor called at the usual time and I drew pictures and walked around the neighborhood. Got mad about the same old stuff.
- Friday work was slow so I dove into a proposal that's due a while from now. Filed docs and filled in forms. Finished writing the short story finally. Right now its working title is "Her Experiment." Spent a bunch of time listening to Polos from my sister while putting away laundry. Got my drawings done and the comic posted. Revisited a few of the band songs to make sure I still know all the words to the tricky ones.
Health Plan Update:
Interviews, Articles, Mentions:
Interviews, Articles, Mentions:
- Geeks OUT Interview: Discusses asexual identity discovery and coming out, the pressures of writing a book, the shifting environment surrounding asexuality’s reception in society and media, the evolution of the ace-spectrum community, and media/upcoming projects.
- Weight stuff: Despite a continuation of weird eating, my weight is really stable. I want to go back down about 3 pounds. Know what would help with that? Stop with the weird eating. High weight: 113.7. Low weight: 113.1.
- Nutrition stuff: Slightly better this week than the previous weeks, but still too much candy and not enough veggies. I did manage to get more smoothies and fruit in this week, but there's been a lot of the bread-and-cheese kind of lazy eating going on, and I ate a bunch of my mom's lasagna.
- Activity stuff: No missed goals at all this week! My low day was Saturday at 10,060, and my high day was Thursday at 12,833 steps.
- Finished Reading: Nothing this week.
- Currently reading: Six Characters in Search of an Author and Other Plays by Luigi Pirandello. I'm on page 165.
This week's karaoke song is "Black Hole Sun" by Soundgarden.
Just some collection photos!
Social Media Counts:
YouTube subscribers: 5,311 for swankivy (1 new), 669 for JulieSondra (no change), 17 for v & V Vids (no change), 133 for Not-So-Giant Women (2 new). Twitter followers: 932 for swankivy (1 new), 2,058 for JulieSondra (no change). Facebook: 298 friends for swankivy (no change), 632 likes for JulieSondra (no change), 79 followers for Negative One (no change), 230 likes for So You Write (no change), 86 likes for Not-So-Giant-Women (no change). Tumblr followers: 2,453 (no change). Instagram followers: 238 (no change).