Saturday, July 6, 2024

Personal Digest Saturday: June 29 – July 5

Life news this week:

  • Saturday I recorded a video for my channel and managed to process and post it with a transcript all in the same day. Sometimes I work fast. Then I got to work on the blog in between walking and writing a storyboard for my writing comic.

  • Sunday involved some relaxing and some productivity. Got my webcomic done for So You Write, did laundry, put out trash, and did more prep for my Negative One thousandth episode. Talked to Jeaux on the phone. Learned a new song and sang it for my karaoke.

  • Monday I compiled info for a packet that was due for our interview at work, and I had to edit a letter for a different district. We also did some interview practice. Ben visited me very briefly after work. Then I got my bag and outfit ready for the next day so I wouldn't be scrambling in the early morning.

  • Tuesday I got up at 4 AM so I could be ready to get picked up by my boss at 5 AM. Managed to get in coffee and breakfast. We had time for a Dunkin' Donuts break (I got more coffee and an avocado toast). We met the rest of the interview team at the DOT office in DeLand and kicked off the interview process (yep, we got to be first). We didn't run out of time and hopefully they liked our answers. My boss dropped me off at home and I took a quick nap and went back to work. Then after work I had Ben and Scott over and we watched the rest of Season 3 of Steven Universe while eating Greek food. After they left I got the rest of my steps in and worked on my comic.

  • Wednesday I did some data entry at work. Did more comic prep. Jeaux came and we ate at 4 Rivers and did our shopping and caught up on silly things to read each other.

  • Thursday I had the day off for Independence Day. Used it to sleep in and draw. Hung out with the Game Night friends but we didn't play games--just socialized. Did more comics after.

  • Friday was the anniversary of Mom's death, so I got together with my sisters on Zoom and chatted with them (mostly not about Mom, but a little). Then I did my reports at work and completed the rest of my comic drawings. Got my walking done too and packed a bag for the convention the next day.

Interviews, Articles, Mentions:

Health Plan Update:

  • Weight stuff: Eh I don't know what's going on here. I recorded a high of 122.5 and a low of 121.1, but I haven't really changed anything significant.
  • Nutrition stuff: Pretty good balance for everything this week. Had several great salads. I am still regularly taking vitamins.
  • Activity stuff: I met my walking goal every day this week. My low day was Tuesday at 10,053 steps, and my high day was Sunday at 12,034 steps.

Books Read: 

    New singing performances:

    This week's karaoke song is "Unsteady" by X Ambassadors.








    Stuff drawn:

    My monthly writing webcomic, So You Write

    My weekly fantasy webcomic, Negative One:

    #0999: ivy #309: boy clothes.

    Videos Made: 

    Letters to an Asexual #115 ("Can I be queer if I'm a panromantic ace?") is out. In this video, I discuss more about ace people's queer identity and inclusion in queer spaces.



    New photos:

    Pride Day 29: Asexuality-related zines!

    Pride Day 30: Book Awards!

    Well, Pride Month is over. Should I post Sloth photos?

    Interview Outfit

    Interview Outfit

    Birdle's cute face



    Social media counts:

    YouTube subscribers: 5,451 for swankivy (lost 1), 677 for JulieSondra (no change), 17 for v & V Vids (no change), 198 for Not-So-Giant Women (no change), 67 for Tides of Time Band (no change). Twitter followers: 838 for swankivy (lost 1), 3,887 for JulieSondra (13 new). Facebook: 299 friends for swankivy (no change), 644 likes for JulieSondra (no change), 82 followers for Negative One (no change), 257 likes for So You Write (no change), 100 followers for Not-So-Giant-Women (1 new). Tumblr followers: 2,438 (1 new). Instagram followers: 282 (no change). Threads followers: 63 (lost 1).

    No comments:

    Post a Comment