Saturday, July 27, 2024

Personal Digest Saturday: July 20 – July 26

Life news this week:

  • Saturday I got some much-needed rest, did some of my blogging when I got up, and decided to go to the mall to shop for clothes. Seems like department stores that have Juniors or Petites sections still work best for me. Had to go home before I was really done shopping because it was getting dark. Finished up the blogging and relaxed. Ate a potato and sent a Polo for Steve.

  • Sunday I woke up thinking it was Monday! But nope. Another day to sleep in. When I did finally get up, I did laundry and dishes and then more laundry and trash. A fuse blew during a storm and for some reason it killed my keyboard, so I had to switch, and while I was in the middle of all that I found out Biden dropped out of the race so I ended up in several text conversations. Made an eye doctor appointment and submitted two short stories. Worked on some updates I'm going to do soon.

  • Monday I just had to edit a letter at work and send some reminders to subconsultants for materials. Napped a little. Wrote a new short story that's unusually short for me (about 2400 words). Read some more of the book I'm in the middle of while getting steps.

  • Tuesday I had a meeting and some more mail-outs to teaming partners. Edited my new short story and updated my website. Worked a little on my novel. Recorded a karaoke song.

  • Wednesday I worked in the morning and went to the eye doctor appointment in the afternoon. My contact lens prescription has not changed but this is a new doctor and they were basically like "wow your eyes suck, like, astronomically." They gave me an accurate prescription for what my reading glasses should be too. Yay. I went shopping afterwards and bought more clothes. Jeaux met me over there and we ate at Red Robin, and then did our grocery shopping and watched Colbert. We also watched some more of Dungeon Meshi (just 2 more episodes).

  • Thursday I did some data entry and coordination. Wrote a storyboard for my webcomic and made Polos. Had game night with my friends. Submitted some short stories and signed a new lease for my house. Played quiz games.

  • Friday I dealt with timesheets and reports. Did some Polos, worked on my comic, got caught up yelling about politics on the internet, and got my steps in while reading. For the first time, this night involved TWO BIRDS visiting my porch. They are so cute!

New Reviews:


Health Plan Update:

  • Weight stuff: Still making some tiny progress here and hoping I'll get where I want to be sometime in the next couple months. I recorded a high of 120.3 and a low of 119.9.
  • Nutrition stuff: I'm still aiming this week to be slightly lower on the carbs and higher on the protein (with fats on target), and most of the carbs are from if I eat a sandwich (bread) and all the fruit I eat! I did well with that balance this week. I am still regularly taking vitamins.
  • Activity stuff: I met my walking goal every day this week. My low day was Tuesday at 10,235 steps, and my high day was Wednesday at 13,681 steps.

Books Read: 

    New singing performances:

    This week's karaoke song is "And Dream of Sheep" by Kate Bush.








    Stuff drawn:

    My weekly fantasy webcomic, Negative One:

    #1002: ivy #310: ambassador.

    Videos Made: 

    None.

    New photos:



    Shopping in Juniors yields cute outfits.


    Nice flower while waiting for my Lyft.

    Cute little surprise gardenia bloom popped up out of nowhere!


    I got TWO birdles!


    Social media counts:

    YouTube subscribers: 5,449 for swankivy (lost 1), 676 for JulieSondra (no change), 17 for v & V Vids (no change), 198 for Not-So-Giant Women (no change), 68 for Tides of Time Band (no change). Twitter followers: 836 for swankivy (lost 1), 3,884 for JulieSondra (3 new). Facebook: 299 friends for swankivy (no change), 644 likes for JulieSondra (no change), 82 followers for Negative One (no change), 256 followers for So You Write (no change), 100 followers for Not-So-Giant-Women (no change). Tumblr followers: 2,437 (lost 1). Instagram followers: 283 (1 new). Threads followers: 65 (1 new).

    No comments:

    Post a Comment