Life news this week:
- Saturday I wrote up some podcast notes for episodes 31 and 32 and got all my blogs done. And it was in between responding to food requests on my Tumblr. So much fun. Then I did some work on the weekend doing some data entry before the database kicked me out. I met up with Daria and we did our recording. It was a really long recording for some reason even though the episodes we did weren't incredibly complex episodes. Oh well!
- Sunday I did edits on the data entry project all dang day. It was hard but I got almost all of it done before the database threw me out. And I attended a meeting. Finally after the day's work I did my laundry and trash, talked to Meggie on the phone, and sang karaoke.
- Monday began my sixth week of working from home. I got up pretty early and knocked out the rest of those edits, and we did our resubmittal of the project. Then I had to do some stuff for our new employee and some utility lookup stuff and finally more data entry for a different project. I'm getting so slammed! But it's good. After work I tried to learn a new song on ukulele.
- Tuesday I did the data entry project all day long, plus some new guy stuff. I ended up working late again. I made some chocolate chip cookies for a cartoon tea party because I'm a dork. I also briefly talked to Sarah on the phone and put up laundry, and I did some editing and some ukulele practice.
- Wednesday I spent most of the day slogging through more data entry, and then Jeaux came over and we went to the grocery store. We got food to make breakfast for dinner. We had fake bacon and fake sausage, eggs, french toast, and potato nuggets. Great dinner! We were stuffed. And we caught up on Brooklyn Nine-Nine and What We Do in the Shadows. Jeaux didn't have to stay the night because we weren't under curfew anymore.
- Thursday I did some more data entry before and after editing a submittal and sending it to a client who has shortlisted our team. I worked late again. I have more than 20 extra hours on this pay period already! Yikes. Victor called and I did some comic art while chatting.
- Friday a tornado warning on my phone woke me up before 6 AM. I listened to the scary storm outside but there was no tornado in my area and I went back to sleep, only to wake up really late. I got up and completed some data entry but there was a glitch and some of the data I was given to enter wasn't collected right, so I'll have to finish Monday. Did my reports and processing and my timesheets. Finally after work I did the rest of my comic and posted a recipe on Amino.
- Finished Reading: Nothing this week--I haven't been riding the bus and was too busy to make time for reading.
This week's karaoke song is "Something to Remember" by Madonna.
Webcomic Negative One Issue 0780: "Wise Guy."
|My tea party with homemade cookies|
Social Media Counts:
YouTube subscribers: 5,266 for swankivy (lost 1), 677 for JulieSondra (lost 2), 17 for v & V Vids (lost 1), 99 for Not-So-Giant Women (1 new). Twitter followers: 963 for swankivy (lost 2), 1,359 for JulieSondra (lost 4). Facebook: 298 friends (lost 2, don't know who!) and 221 followers (3 new) for swankivy, 640 likes for JulieSondra (lost 2), 62 likes for Negative One (no change), 160 likes for So You Write (lost 1), 72 likes for Not-So-Giant-Women (7 new). Tumblr followers: 2,489 (lost 4). Instagram followers: 199 (3 new).