Life news this week:
- Saturday I knocked out some preparation for podcast recording but it took longer than I expected. Then I did my blogging and took a long walk to get steps in since I anticipated a pretty long recording session. Daria and I recorded our discussion of "Drop Beat Dad" and "Mr. Greg." Before going to bed I recorded a karaoke song.
- Sunday I got up early and Dad picked me up for band practice--this time at the guitarist's house. We had a great practice with really good recording setup, even though he had to use the electronic drums for it. We went out for sushi afterwards and had a great lunch and great talks. After I was home I jumped into the usual Sunday chores (laundry, trash), then worked on my next podcast episode.
- Monday at work I worked on a letter to go out and some other small errands. After work I did some walking and cooking and took pictures of my SU wallet collection which just had an addition. Posted my latest podcast for "Fusion Cuisine" and played hella fun games with my friends online. And I drew the beginnings of a funny fan comic idea.
- Tuesday was 2's Day (02/22/2022). Work involved document requests. I listened to our band recordings and gave some commentary to the other band members. Did the rest of the fan comic drawings. Had a big mess in my bedroom because a plastic shield fell behind the dresser and I messed up all my toys trying to move the dresser and get it out. Ended up having to take literally everything down and put it back up again. It took almost an hour.
- Wednesday I had to help with document preparation for teaming arrangements and work on a presentation slide. I processed my fan comic and posted it. After work Jeaux took me shopping and we got Little Greek takeout. We did our usual Colbert-watching and silly stuff and took a walk.
- Thursday I had to help with some file transfers, plan acquisitions, and document processing. Wrote a storyboard for my comic and drew most of it that night. Victor didn't call me. I made a grilled cheese sandwich cut into sticks to dip in tomato soup. It was good.
- Friday I was busy all day at work for the first time in a while. I did the upcoming project reports and one of the Districts had released all its data at once so it took a long time. Also had to help with proofreading a presentation and outlining a proposal. After work I finished the webcomic and posted, then did my walking inside since it was dark already--alternating between reading and listening to band songs trying to memorize lyrics.
- Weight stuff: And again things are better than last week so I'm satisfied. Very happy with most of the choices I've made this week too. High weight: 117.9. Low weight: 116.5.
- Nutrition stuff: Continued success with having a green food every day, and have continued incorporating more fruit. That's helping SO much with trying to find carbohydrates that aren't high fat.
- Activity stuff: I met my step goal every day this week! My low day was Tuesday at 10,035 steps, and my high day was Wednesday at 13,767 steps.
- Nothing this week.
- Currently reading: Catch and Kill by Ronan Farrow. I'm on page 252.
This week's karaoke song is "Surface Pressure" from Encanto.
Fan comic Pearl's Trash Can can be read here:
Not-So-Giant Women Episode 32: Fusion Cuisine is out! Join Daria and Ivy as they watch and talk about "Fusion Cuisine" and cover such topics as Alexandrite's design, the rules and attributes of fusion, Alexandrite's offscreen fusion dance, Alexandrite's eating habits, the new information that Pearl hates eating, opinions of Connie's parents, the infamous "I panicked" moment from Garnet, cultural weirdness surrounding "foreign" names, Connie's flip phone, some digressions about parents banning things, how the Gems might act if they had human bodies, and how the dinner might have gone if Steven HAD picked one of the other three.
Social Media Counts:
YouTube subscribers: 5,350 for swankivy (lost 2), 674 for JulieSondra (1 new), 17 for v & V Vids (no change), 135 for Not-So-Giant Women (no change). Twitter followers: 926 for swankivy (lost 4), 2,585 for JulieSondra (5 new). Facebook: 297 friends for swankivy (no change), 636 likes for JulieSondra (no change), 80 followers for Negative One (no change), 236 likes for So You Write (no change), 86 likes for Not-So-Giant-Women (no change). Tumblr followers: 2,464 (no change). Instagram followers: 244 (lost 1).