Life news this week:
- Saturday I had a pretty nice chill day that was not productive but was probably needed. I got dishes and blogging done at least. I read a lot of my old comic issues and ate crap. Also did answer some messages I'd left unanswered. And I wrote a post on Tumblr after not doing so for a while.
- Sunday I woke up on the floor with my head on a jacket and using my ace flag as a blanket. I'm an adult. Welp! I did some karaoke, drank coffee and a smoothie, and played on Reddit. My posts are getting blocked as spam for some reason so I worked something out with the mods. Worked on my merch post images. It's a lot of work even though it's fun. Cleaned my outside table and did laundry too.
- Monday was slower than most Mondays. I worked on proposal stuff a bit and decided I'm tired of slacking off with my writing career–related stuff so I am going to do something that I consider writing-related every day (as much as I can anyway). I punctuated this decision by sending out a query for a fiction project. Also played on Twitter and did some Polos for the gals. And managed to get laundry put away. Played games with my friends and went to bed at a reasonable time for once.
- Tuesday I had some complicated stuff at work to deal with. I tried to help my boss with negotiating staff hours for our new project! I have no experience with that though. I did database updates and worked on reports. Later made some plans with Yasmin and Arthur and took more collections pics. Sent a short story out.
- Wednesday was kinda slow. I went to a meeting and worked on databases. I did some writing on a short story I started in May and didn't finish. Took some more collection pictures. Jeaux and I went grocery shopping and got delicious SoFresh bowls. We watched Colbert and Brooklyn Nine-Nine. We also took a walk and I went to bed early.
- Thursday I had a very long meeting for which I had to take the minutes. Then I worked on reports again. Later I did some prep for my podcast recording and sent out another query. Talked to Victor on the phone in the evening and drew my comics.
- Friday I did my upcoming projects reports at work and did some other updates. Did some work in the garden and wrote some stuff on a novel. Did some epic tweeting. Finished my comics and didn't have enough time to get walks in until the tail-end of the day. Wah!
Health Plan Update:
- Lauren Gillman gave The Invisible Orientation a five-star review on Goodreads.
- sans nom gave The Invisible Orientation a five-star review on Goodreads.
- Andy gave The Invisible Orientation a five-star review on Goodreads.
- Melanie gave The Invisible Orientation a five-star review on Goodreads.
- Mia Popova gave The Invisible Orientation a three-star review on Goodreads.
- Weight stuff: I've gotten back to pretty steadily weighing in at a weight several pounds higher than I want to. Don't quite have a strategy to approach this yet. High weight: 114.6. Low weight: 113.1.
- Nutrition stuff: Too much candy and carb-heavy stuff. I did not do well on the vegetables this week except that the restaurant food I got with Jeaux was quite vegetabley. I have brought better food into my house for this week so I should have less temptation going forward.
- Activity stuff: Just like last week, I came in low on Friday, but that's the only day I didn't make my step goal. I was mad that I didn't quite make it on Friday. Should have made time for one more walk. My low day was Friday at 9,122, and my high day was Thursday at 18,917 steps.
- Finished Reading: Nothing this week.
- Currently reading: Six Characters in Search of an Author and Other Plays by Luigi Pirandello. I'm on page 117.
This week's karaoke song is "Don't Speak" by No Doubt.
Mostly just silly photos of my SU collections that I've been photographing this week!
Social Media Counts:
YouTube subscribers: 5,314 for swankivy (2 new), 669 for JulieSondra (lost 2), 17 for v & V Vids (no change), 131 for Not-So-Giant Women (no change). Twitter followers: 933 for swankivy (1 new), 2,034 for JulieSondra (29 new). Facebook: 298 friends for swankivy (no change), 631 likes for JulieSondra (no change), 80 followers for Negative One (no change), 230 likes for So You Write (no change), 86 likes for Not-So-Giant-Women (no change). Tumblr followers: 2,452 (lost 3). Instagram followers: 238 (no change).