Saturday, February 19, 2022

Personal Digest Saturday: February 12 – February 18

Life news this week:

  • Saturday I made same-day plans with Mom and figured she might or might not show up, but she did! She brought over cabbage she wanted to use up and taught me how to make eggrolls. She even brought tofu for me and chicken for her! We took our time making them and hanging out. Later Jeaux came by to pick up something he forgot and he got to try the chicken eggrolls too. I barely got my steps in for the day and didn't get my blogging done until after everyone left. I also found out my sister L went to the hospital but she was released the same day.

  • Sunday I got up early and Dad picked me up for band practice. We practiced harmony in the car but didn't get to try it out due to equipment difficulties at our bandmate's house. We played a really long rehearsal and I overworked my voice a little. Afterwards we went to Applebee's (Connie joined us) and I ate, like, all the chips and dip along with my grilled cheese and fries meal. On the way back my dad and I got to chat, and after I got home I caught up with Meghan, did my trash and laundry, and took a nap. When I got up I had an interview for someone's asexuality book. I screwed around reading my book and texting with my sisters.

  • Monday I was back to work dealing with timesheets and occasional e-mails. I ate the rest of my eggrolls and worked on writing stuff. Made a post about items I'm looking for for my SU collection. Played games with friends and got my walking done early.

  • Tuesday I did some research at work and made some reports. Did some more writing-related stuff. Cleaned up the house a bit and listened to Polos and took some pictures of my pin collection. Did my taxes and my mom's taxes. And recorded a karaoke song.

  • Wednesday I had a meeting and worked on updating a database for our marketing. I made some recordings from some old tapes and had a brief chat with the pest control person who was curious about my book. After work I grocery shopped with Jeaux and we got Moe's food, and after our TV and walking we had a really long talk about Steven Universe for some reason.

  • Thursday involved uploading a bunch of files from a completed project to our company files. Did some more writing stuff and took a nap after work. Victor called in the evening and updated me on all his stuff. I had vegetables and went to bed.

  • Friday I went to work in the late morning and took care of some document processing and more updates on our database. After work I did my webcomic drawings and posted the comic. I made some more recordings from old tapes while drawing. Finished up my walking and wrote an e-mail.
New Reviews:

Health Plan Update:

  • Weight stuff: Okay! Pretty happy with the direction things are going now. I've been making better choices (nothing too extreme, though) and it's paying off. High weight: 118.7. Low weight: 117.1.
  • Nutrition stuff: Continued success with having a green food every day, and I've also been incorporating more fruit. Have been much closer to the ideal balance between carbs, fats, and protein, though I could always use lower fat and higher carb for some reason. (That's why I'm putting more fruit and low-fat yogurt into my diet.)
  • Activity stuff: I met my step goal every day this week! My low day was Tuesday at 10,100 steps, and my high day was Thursday at 16,999 steps.
Finished Reading: 

  • Nothing this week.

  • Currently reading: Catch and Kill by Ronan Farrow. I'm on page 156.

    New singing performances:

    This week's karaoke song is "All Apologies" by Nirvana.



    Stuff drawn:




    Webcomic Negative One Issue 0875: "Big Boy Belt." 







    New videos:

    None.


    New photos:

    Mom working on eggrolls

    Eggroll ingredients

    I had some wine

    Finished eggrolls

    Updated pin collection

    Updated hat collection

    Finally tried on my Stevonnie swim dress



    Social Media Counts: 

    YouTube subscribers: 5,352 for swankivy (7 new), 673 for JulieSondra (2 new), 17 for v & V Vids (no change), 135 for Not-So-Giant Women (no change). Twitter followers: 930 for swankivy (2 new), 2,580 for JulieSondra (28 new). Facebook: 297 friends for swankivy (no change), 636 likes for JulieSondra (1 new), 80 followers for Negative One (no change), 236 likes for So You Write (2 new), 86 likes for Not-So-Giant-Women (no change). Tumblr followers: 2,464 (no change). Instagram followers: 245 (lost 1).


    No comments:

    Post a Comment