Saturday, February 5, 2022

Personal Digest Saturday: January 29 – February 4

Life news this week:

  • Saturday began another pretty uneventful week. We had a lot of cold weather and my heater didn't work that well so I spent a lot of time cold and huddling in my Comfy. I spent the day working on blogging and planning for my podcast, then recording the podcast. Was nice to catch up with Daria and record "Hit the Diamond" and "Steven Floats." I also discovered that the weird fruit fly-like bugs in my house were drain flies! I bought some stuff online to get rid of them.

  • Sunday I got up late because I wanted to stay in the warm bed. I did the usual chores for the day--laundry, trash, cleanup. Recorded a karaoke song and posted to ask Reddit whether they thought I should make poutine. (Almost 2,000 upvotes later, I think they want me to make poutine.) I also drew and posted a new So You Write comic.

  • Monday I did some data updates and timesheet stuff. I took a nap and did some walking. Did a little bit of website work with my photo gallery. Played games with friends online. More walking after, and was able to put my plants back outside because it was less cold.

  • Tuesday I had to read a letter and send it in, but that was the work highlight. I also updated a bunch of records. I spent my free evening photographing expanded collections for my SU merch (I have gotten a new jacket, three new sweaters, two new dresses, three new shirts, one new backpack, one new blanket, and one new enamel pin since I last updated, so it was time!) I also worked on querying.

  • Wednesday I had nothing going on at work so I did my project management reports even though they're not due for more than a week. Made a lot of headway on the Halloween albums on my photos website. After work Jeaux picked me up for groceries and food from Burger 21. (We both got Impossible Burgers.) We did our usual looking at silly stuff and taking a walk. After he left I slept early.

  • Thursday was pretty dead at work too. I did more Polos with friends. It warmed up so much here that I had to turn the air conditioner back on. Worked on my photos site and my comic. Victor called and updated me on his life.

  • Friday work was super slow again! I had to do some setup for letters and plans requests though, and I helped my boss with a package. I worked on the comic and got it posted, did some walking and talking, worked on querying again, and finished the Halloween gallery finally! Another large section of the photos site done.

New Reviews:

Health Plan Update:

  • Weight stuff: Still no real changes here. High weight: 118.7. Low weight: 117.9.
  • Nutrition stuff: I did very well having at least one green food every day! (It was usually spinach, but a couple times it was zucchini.) My protein/fat/carbohydrate balance is very good.
  • Activity stuff: I met my step goal every day this week except I was a few hundred steps short on Friday but I can't really count that, it was close enough. My low day was Friday at 9,601 steps, and my high day was Thursday at 11,555 steps.
Finished Reading: 

  • Nothing this week.

  • Currently reading: Catch and Kill by Ronan Farrow. I'm on page 156.

    New singing performances:

    This week's karaoke song is "Million Reasons" by Lady Gaga.



    Stuff drawn:


    Webcomic So You Write Issue 128: "Say Nothing." 





    Webcomic Negative One Issue 0873: "Like a Parent." 







    New videos:

    None.


    New photos:

    Being Cozy

    Jeaux wore his Rubies shirt

    Good morning cozy photo

    Updated enamel pins collection

    Updated blankets collection

    Updated bags collection

    Updated dress collection

    Updated shirt collection

    Updated sweaters & jackets collection



    Social Media Counts: 

    YouTube subscribers: 5,345 for swankivy (no change), 672 for JulieSondra (no change), 17 for v & V Vids (no change), 134 for Not-So-Giant Women (no change). Twitter followers: 923 for swankivy (lost 1), 2,523 for JulieSondra (50 new). Facebook: 297 friends for swankivy (lost 1, don't know who), 635 likes for JulieSondra (no change), 80 followers for Negative One (no change), 233 likes for So You Write (no change), 86 likes for Not-So-Giant-Women (no change). Tumblr followers: 2,464 (no change). Instagram followers: 247 (lost 1).


    No comments:

    Post a Comment