Saturday, January 29, 2022

Personal Digest Saturday: January 22 – January 28

Life news this week:

  • Saturday began a pretty uneventful week. I mostly wasted time a lot and completed my blogging. There was a lot of reading things online and not a lot of productivity. I also sent/received some Polos and went to bed early.

  • Sunday I got up late because I was cold and lazy. I got my trash and laundry done and Jeaux came over for a while because he wanted to take a second shot at installing a backup hard drive in my computer. (He brought a pizza, and almost forgot his milk again.) Later I recorded a karaoke song and answered a message.

  • Monday I had to be at work super early for preparation for a meeting. But my work computer thwarted me by being turned off and I had to wait for my boss to get into the office and turn it on for me to remote into. We did a practice for our presentation and I had to adjust some of the presentation slides, and then we did the actual meeting with some clients we want to work for. After that I took a nap and then came back to finish some data entry. After work I got some steps, finished putting away laundry, and played games online with my friends.

  • Tuesday I had to get up early for a training session for utility coordination stuff. Also did some data entry. And in my creative life, I wrote a storyboard and went on a submission blitz (sent out a bunch of short stories and a query). In the evening I talked to one of my writer buddies (Ben) and ended up huddling under a blanket because of the cold.

  • Wednesday I had more of that training. Later I did another query and talked to friends on Polo. Searched through some material to find a topic for the next asexuality video. Jeaux came in the afternoon and we did our grocery run and picked up food from Vallarta's. Then at home we just hung out, watched silly things, and took a walk. After he left I updated my inventory of SU items.

  • Thursday I had one more short training (unrelated to the previous two days, weirdly) and the rest of the day was just background work like gathering data for reports. Took a nap after work and in the evening Victor called and told me how crappy things are going. Got off the phone to go to sleep.

  • Friday I had a long work day of doing very little besides updating my upcoming project reports. A lot of data gets released in January so I had to process it. I did that and my timesheet stuff and dealing with edit requests. After work I finally got some walking in and then had to sit back down and deal with my webcomic. Once that was posted I got a little more walking and did some planning for my podcast.

New Reviews:


Interviews, Articles, Mentions:

Health Plan Update:

  • Weight stuff: I'm still not seeing significant changes here but overall the average was a tiny bit lower. Maybe I need more exercise. I definitely need less snacking. High weight: 118.7. Low weight: 116.5.
  • Nutrition stuff: I had an unexpected pizza and a very big Mexican food meal in the middle of the week, so there were some pretty big calorie spikes this week. I also finished off some candy and did a lot of snacking on nuts. But this week I got closer to a pretty balanced diet except that my percentage of fat versus carbohydrates is fattier than it should be. I'm getting the right amount of protein.
  • Activity stuff: I met my step goal every day this week. But I've been trying to get more done on my projects so I'm ending up having to push for those last steps in the evenings. My low day was Tuesday at 10,046 steps, and my high day was Saturday at 14,836 steps.
Finished Reading: 

  • Nothing this week.

  • Currently reading: Catch and Kill by Ronan Farrow. I'm on page 125.

    New singing performances:

    This week's karaoke song is "Fix you" by Coldplay.



    Stuff drawn:




    Webcomic Negative One Issue 0872: "Get Real." 







    New videos:

    Letters to an Asexual #87 ("Asexual people are misanthropes with no soul!") is out! This is #87 of a series in which I read correspondence between me and people who have questions, comments, or--more often--misconceptions about asexuality. In this video, I share three bad messages and one reasonable message about people's misconception that being asexual means a person can't have normal emotions, relationships, or attitudes toward social behavior.



    New photos:

    It's a cold week

    My response when Jeaux thought I'd want to eat outside

    Cute bear mug from Fred & Kathy


    Social Media Counts: 

    YouTube subscribers: 5,345 for swankivy (lost 5), 672 for JulieSondra (no change), 17 for v & V Vids (no change), 134 for Not-So-Giant Women (1 new). Twitter followers: 924 for swankivy (1 new), 2,473 for JulieSondra (42 new). Facebook: 298 friends for swankivy (no change), 635 likes for JulieSondra (no change), 80 followers for Negative One (no change), 233 likes for So You Write (no change), 86 likes for Not-So-Giant-Women (no change). Tumblr followers: 2,464 (no change). Instagram followers: 248 (no change).


    No comments:

    Post a Comment