Saturday, January 15, 2022

Personal Digest Saturday: January 8 – January 14

Life news this week:

  • Saturday began the Great Parent Weekend of 2022. (I saw my dad and the next day saw my mom.) Dad picked me up and took me to band practice, where we got through 17 songs on our list! We then had a sushi lunch and Dad took me home. Caught up on Polo when I got home and slept for a really long time for some reason. Got my blogging done when I got up and then did more work on my photo blog.

  • Sunday I texted with Mom and she let me come over to see her new carpet. I picked up Panera on the way and we had grilled cheese and tomato soup. Then I spilled the tomato soup on her carpet. Not kidding. Funnily enough, a gift I had for her in the car was an upholstery and small mess cleaner! So we got to try it out. :/ We hung out and I helped her with her mail. Then she took me home. I talked to Jeaux, then did my chores and recorded a karaoke song.

  • Monday was busy at work. I had utilities to deal with and a few conflicting instructions. Also had to work on support documents for teaming and updating resumes for 2022. After work I took a nap and played games with the friends. After, I got my steps in and took pictures of my new shirt for a post. I did some photo site work and some napping.

  • Tuesday I had a meeting about a proposal and dealt with trying to figure out the utilities. I worked on Negative One and finally put my laundry away. And I ate potatoes.

  • Wednesday I had a utilities meeting and found out a bunch of stuff about how to get certain kinds of information. Also had to work on the proposal. Mom came over during my meeting and had to wait for me to get out. She gave me some gifts she had finally gotten for Jeaux for Christmas. After she left I went back to work. I received a Vualá figure in the mail which completes my collection of these hard-to-find figures! Jeaux came over (a little late) and we grocery shopped and got takeout food from Which Wich. We finished watching Infinity Train season 1 and started season 2, and took a walk, and after he left I slept.

  • Thursday I had another meeting for a potential client. Then I did my utility stuff and some project manager reports. And worked on a proposal. Did some laundry in preparation for Meghan coming so she would have fresh blankets. Worked on my comic. Got late-night texts from sisters because baby sis is sick. Don't know if it's Covid. Also had a short call with Victor, who DOES have Covid and is in the hospital.

  • Friday I got up a little late and worked on my reports at work, did some household duties, posted my webcomic, and did the rest of my work duties. Meghan arrived just as I was finishing up work. We hung out and talked, ate veggie burgers, hung out more, watched some episodes of Animaniacs, made our birthday cake, and got ready for bed.

New Reviews:

Health Plan Update:

  • Weight stuff: I've gone back to a regular diet this week and . . . nothing changed at all. LOL. Late-night snacking has been a tiny problem. Maybe if I'd go to sleep at a reasonable time? High weight: 118.7. Low weight: 117.9.
  • Nutrition stuff: Just like last week, I've kept up with my vitamins, but haven't been doing as much to keep any eye on my nutritional goals. I've been doing pretty well with my protein/fat/carbohydrate balance and have been including carrots and spinach in my diet a lot.
  • Activity stuff: I met my step goal every day this week. My low day was Monday at 10,028 steps, and my high day was Sunday at 15,473 steps.
Finished Reading: 

  • Nothing this week.

  • Currently reading: Catch and Kill by Ronan Farrow. I'm on page 125.

    New singing performances:

    This week's karaoke song is "China Roses" by Enya.



    Stuff drawn:




    Webcomic Negative One Issue 0870: "Damage Potential." 







    New videos:

    None.

    New photos:


    Air plants

    Air plants

    Air plants

    Complete collection of Vualá prizes!

    Being a little rude with Meghan



    Social Media Counts: 

    YouTube subscribers: 5,347 for swankivy (4 new), 672 for JulieSondra (no change), 17 for v & V Vids (no change), 133 for Not-So-Giant Women (no change). Twitter followers: 923 for swankivy (no change), 2,367 for JulieSondra (lost 2). Facebook: 298 friends for swankivy (no change), 635 likes for JulieSondra (no change), 80 followers for Negative One (no change), 233 likes for So You Write (no change), 86 likes for Not-So-Giant-Women (no change). Tumblr followers: 2,464 (no change). Instagram followers: 247 (no change).


    No comments:

    Post a Comment