Saturday, January 1, 2022

Personal Digest Saturday: December 25 – December 31

Life news this week:

  • Saturday my mom was still sleeping in my bed in the morning so we got up and chilled a little bit before she went home. I ended up taking a really long nap after she left. Then I spent the evening writing a long e-mail to my friend Reeny and opened some of my gifts. It was nice to spend some quiet time with my nice scented candles.

  • Sunday I had a lazy morning and then spent the afternoon finishing my blogging and doing laundry, taking out trash, and writing some of my thank-you messages. Also did a karaoke song and balanced my checkbook and got my inbox a little more cleaned out.

  • Monday I went back to work and there was not exactly a mountain of work waiting for me like I'd feared. I got a letter edited and organized some stuff. After work I watched Encanto because I liked a song from it and I thought the movie was okay, but the music was the part I liked. I ate cookies and leftovers all day. Then I played games with my people but there were only four of us online. I took some photos of my cool new reversible jacket and posted them online.

  • Tuesday at work was uneventful. I got some laundry put away and wandered the house to get steps done. I watched some analysis videos on YouTube and got a video recorded for my Letters to an Asexual series. Ate too much candy.

  • Wednesday was another very slow day at the office. I made a graphic for our New Year's post. I got my So You Write comic drawn and worked on Negative One. Posted my video after I finished with the subtitles. Jeaux came and took me shopping. We got Moe's food and hung out watching Colbert and Infinity Train.

  • Thursday I worked on some reports and had to take a little time off to go to my radiology appointment. (I had a weird Lyft driver on the way there who blasted country music in the car because he said he couldn't figure out how to turn the volume down and kept getting lost, a weirdo in the waiting room telling me my phone is going to give me cancer, and a weird Lyft driver on the way home who was listening to a romance book on audio during the car ride.) Wrote a long e-mail to Ronni and worked on my 2021 Year End Post and my comic. Victor didn't call like he usually does and didn't notify me that he was not calling.

  • Friday was a paid holiday but I still logged in in the morning to do a few tasks. Then I finished my comic and posted it, and began working on some food for a mini gathering. I made fruit skewers, spinach-artichoke bites, and mini-muffins, plus putting out a bunch of chips, dips, and treats. My friends Yasmin and Arthur were really late though. Jeaux dropped by for some of the gathering. We told stories and I had wine and we stayed up too late. They didn't leave until 2:30 in the morning. I had missed calls from Victor but I was busy, and I wondered if he called because he got the days mixed up.

New Reviews:


Health Plan Update:

  • Weight stuff: Holiday weeks have a lot of unusual activity, so I'm not going to worry about what's going on during holidays, though I'm still going to record readings. High weight: 117.1. Low weight: 115.7.
  • Nutrition stuff: I've kept up with my vitamins, but haven't been doing much to keep any eye on my nutritional goals. There were a couple days in the middle of the week where I got to pay attention to it like usual because I was out of leftovers but not yet into the New Year's food I was making, so I got a couple days' worth of better vegetable and fruit representation in my diet.
  • Activity stuff: Walking goals have been met every day, but it's been close, have been really having to push to get to the goal. My low day was Sunday at 10,064 steps, and my high day was Saturday at 11,865 steps.
Books Read:
  • Finished Reading: Nothing this week.

    New singing performances:

    This week's karaoke song is "Always Remember Us This Way" by Lady Gaga.



    Stuff drawn:





    Webcomic So You Write Issue 127: "Rough." 








    Webcomic Negative One Issue 0868: "A Little Castle." 







    New videos:

    Letters to an Asexual #86 is out. In this video, I share some comments from a viewer who thinks asexual people don't date and are purer and better than everyone else, and discuss the dangers of this attitude.


    New photos:

    Varsity Jacket Expanded Collection!

    SU dresses expanded collection!

    Fruit skewers for NYE

    NYE goodies

    Yasmin's artful plate


    Yasmin's plate


    Social Media Counts: 

    YouTube subscribers: 5,350 for swankivy (lost 6), 673 for JulieSondra (no change), 17 for v & V Vids (no change), 133 for Not-So-Giant Women (no change). Twitter followers: 922 for swankivy (no change), 2,365 for JulieSondra (lost 1). Facebook: 298 friends for swankivy (no change), 634 likes for JulieSondra (lost 1), 80 followers for Negative One (no change), 233 likes for So You Write (no change), 85 likes for Not-So-Giant-Women (no change). Tumblr followers: 2,463 (2 new). Instagram followers: 248 (2 new).


    No comments:

    Post a Comment