Saturday, April 18, 2020

Personal Digest Saturday: April 11 – April 17

Life news this week:
  • Saturday I did some more work trying to clean my phone out but it still freezes while I'm transfering the photos and that makes it hard. I didn't get much done besides that and blogging and some aimless texting with other people.
  • Sunday I did some prep work for the podcast I was set to record at night. Did some dishes, laundry, outdoor chores, and cleanup, and I also made some Cookie Cat ice cream and a Together Forever cake replica which came out really well! Also, my boss weirdly called a meeting? On Easter? So I had to go to that briefly but it was over quickly. Then I did my podcast recording with Daria (recording episodes 29 and 30). Also, I did manage to get karaoke done.
  • Monday began my fifth week of working from home. I had an early-morning meeting, lots of stress over a proposal that finally got turned in on time, some planning for our organization on this data entry project, and some letter editing. I also managed to find time to make Crystal Drinks, which were blue and pretty! And I started working on my mooncake recipe, though I couldn't actually try them for three days because they are supposed to sit and let the oils percolate into the pastry properly.
  • Tuesday I went to more meetings and had a lot of stress. I did some updates on my data forms and did some data entry for another project. After work I made some hot dog buns from scratch (the store had been out!) and talked to Steve on the phone. And I did some chores.
  • Wednesday was cool. I had a meeting and some more inventory work, and I had another meeting about utilities, and I managed to get my decorations up for the next season while talking to a coworker on the phone about our project and then many other things. Also cleaned the kitchen, which is nice to finally do now that my baking frenzy is complete. (The hot dog buns were probably my VERY LAST Steven Universe recipe.) Jeaux came over and took me shopping, and he had to stay over instead of going home because our county has a curfew now. We made enchiladas and ate while finishing the existing episodes of Brooklyn Nine-Nine and starting a new show, Kipo and the Age of Wonderbeasts, which we like so far after 3 episodes. He stayed over comfortably and everything went well.
  • Thursday Jeaux got up and went home, and I went to work on the computer. Work again involved data entry. I also fought with someone about a bad quiz and ate leftover enchiladas. At night I talked to Victor and drew my comics. Also, I dared people on Tumblr to come up with a recipe from SU that I haven't done yet. They're suggesting stuff and I'm responding with pictures of when I did the recipes. It's so fun!
  • Friday I had to deal with the inventory project all day. I took some breaks but I was basically engaged with it from 8 AM to 8 PM. (That's when the database closes and I can't do any more.) I am going to have to work over the weekend to get it done. In the evening I worked on the rest of my comic and talked to my mom on the phone. I got it done and went to bed. And I got to post many more pictures of completed recipes.

New reviews of my book:




Reading progress:
  • Finished Reading: Nothing this week--I haven't been riding the bus and was too busy to make time for reading.
    New singing performances:

    This week's karaoke song is "My Lovin'" by En Vogue.




    Stuff Drawn:




    Webcomic Negative One Issue 0779: "All Business."









    New videos: 

    None!

    New photos:


    Cookie Cat ice cream

    Together Forever Cake


    Together Forever Cake


    Piece of Together Forever Cake

    Crystal Drinks


    Me drinking a Crystal Drink


    Crystal Drink

    Mooncakes!


    A Mooncake


    Inside of Mooncake: Red Bean Paste and Duck Eggs


    Social Media Counts:

    YouTube subscribers: 5,267 for swankivy (2 new), 679 for JulieSondra (lost 1), 18 for v & V Vids (no change), 98 for Not-So-Giant Women (5 new). Twitter followers: 965 for swankivy (2 new), 1,363 for JulieSondra (3 new). Facebook: 300 friends (1 new--accepted a friend request from Jessie's husband) and 218 followers (lost 2) for swankivy, 642 likes for JulieSondra (lost 2), 62 likes for Negative One (no change), 161 likes for So You Write (no change), 65 likes for Not-So-Giant-Women (8 new). Tumblr followers: 2,493 (no change). Instagram followers: 196 (1 new).

    No comments:

    Post a Comment