Saturday, June 4, 2022

Personal Digest Saturday: May 28 – June 3

Life news this week:

  • Saturday I re-read old episodes of my webcomic and did blogging in between watching episodes of The Office. Made some Polo videos and made some cookies for the next day's gathering. Packed my stuff for the next day too and stayed up too late.

  • Sunday Jeaux picked me up after breakfast and took me to Sarasota for band practice. We rehearsed our focus songs for our upcoming FIRST GIG and also looked at the alternate songs. We practiced a few back burner songs too. Then we ended practice and had a swim party and barbecue. I got to eat rice, vegetables, and cheese, plus dessert. Jeaux and I swam in the pool and enjoyed the weather. Then he took me home and we took a walk and I gave him a belated birthday present. I managed to get my laundry done and trash taken out before crashing.

  • Monday was a holiday but I had no plans. I spent the day watching The Office, putting away laundry, processing my writing webcomic, eating leftover cookies, and listening to music. Talked to Mom on the phone for a bit. Got a karaoke song recorded.

  • Tuesday became a Monday at work with three letters due. We also found out we got shortlisted on a nearby project which is awesome. I got my bag packed for the evening and sent out some teaming e-mails before leaving a little early to go to Sarasota with Dad. We arrived at a restaurant called Stottlemyer's where they do open mic nights. We were planning to go on but the music got delayed because of lightning storms, and we were first told we'd have to shorten our set to make room for all the acts, and then when we were literally on stage doing a sound check, the storm came back and they had to shut down for the night. Disappointing, but it was still nice to see everyone and I enjoyed the restaurant, where I had a salad and good fries. Talked to Jeaux when I got home.

  • Wednesday was somewhat slower at work but I had some utility stuff to do. After work I went to the grocery store with Jeaux and we picked up Vallarta's food. We watched Colbert, John Oliver, and an episode of Our Flag Means Death, and we got our walk in.

  • Thursday I had some internet troubles in the morning but managed to solve them and get to work. I did a bunch of prep work for a public information meeting for later in the month! And I had to do some utilities stuff and wrangle reports. I completed my webcomic drawings and got the webcomic ready for posting after midnight, and I got my sheets washed for the guestroom so it could be ready for Meggie. Talked to Victor.

  • Friday I did timesheets and upcoming project reports at work. Got most of my blogging pre-done for posting on Saturday and packed a bag for mini-vacation. Hung out with Meggie in the evening and had dinner together and watched the movie Rise of the Guardians.

Interviews, Articles, Mentions: 

New Reviews:

Health Plan Update:

  • Weight stuff: Multiple special events this week led to unusual eating, so I'm not surprised to see that reflected in the scale numbers going up. High weight: 118.9. Low weight: 117.6.
  • Nutrition stuff: With the week including a BBQ and two restaurant meals, I've had a few days that were not particularly balanced. But I've included vegetables and fruits pretty decently throughout the week! Vitamin consumption has continued as normal.
  • Activity stuff: I made my step goals every day this week. My low day was Wednesday at 10,069 steps, and my high day was Monday at 11,614 steps.
Books Read: 

  • Finished Reading: Nothing this week.

  • Currently reading: Dirty Job by Christopher Moore. I'm on page 269.

    New singing performances:



    This week's karaoke song is "Heart-Shaped Box" by Nirvana.



    Stuff drawn:



    Webcomic So You Write Issue 132: "Reroute." 








    Webcomic Negative One Issue 0890: "If You Want to Help." 






    Videos Made:

    None.


    New photos:

    Pastel Cookies

    Band Selfie



    Social Media Counts: 

    YouTube subscribers: 5,417 for swankivy (1 new), 674 for JulieSondra (no change), 17 for v & V Vids (no change), 143 for Not-So-Giant Women (no change). Twitter followers: 918 for swankivy (lost 1), 3,119 for JulieSondra (11 new). Facebook: 298 friends for swankivy (no change), 636 likes for JulieSondra (no change), 82 followers for Negative One (no change), 236 likes for So You Write (no change), 90 followers for Not-So-Giant-Women (no change). Tumblr followers: 2,456 (no change). Instagram followers: 238 (no change).

    No comments:

    Post a Comment