Saturday, May 28, 2022

Personal Digest Saturday: May 21 – May 27

Life news this week:

  • Saturday I did blogging in between watching episodes of The Office. And then I did all my other daily activities switching off between watching more episodes. I sent out writing stuff, practiced music, took walks, and took some new photos of merchandise. Put away some minor messes in the house. And I found a golf ball next to a broken window on my house.

  • Sunday I got up early because my radio switched itself on and nothing was working to turn it off. I had to unplug it and plug it back in. Then I had a random trip with Jeaux to his apartment complex where we went swimming in one of the FOUR pools their complex has. It was a really nice day! We walked to a burger place and I got a veggie burger, and we brought the food back and watched The Owl House at his place. After he dropped me off I did laundry and trash and karaoke and chores. Also worked on my photos website, sent out writing stuff, and fell asleep on the floor.

  • Monday we had some letters at work so that kept me occupied most of the day. After work I watched more episodes of The Office and worked on my comic, put my clothes away from the laundry, and played games with my friends online. My window got fixed!

  • Tuesday I worked, watched The Office, worked on the comic, and baked banana bread instead of a cake for Jeaux's birthday.

  • Wednesday I did some utilities stuff at work. Did more working on the comic and watching The Office. Watched a video message from Cara which was nice to hear. Talked to Mom about her water bill. Weird day. Jeaux took me to the grocery store and we ate some Macaroni Grill food, and watched Colbert and Our Flag Means Death and took a walk.

  • Thursday our team interviewed on a shortlisted project but I wasn't part of the team. Talked to Mom about helping her with her bills. Then she got called by a scammer like half an hour later. After work I did more drawing, more The Office, and more video messages. Victor called and updated me on his situation (he's sick again).

  • Friday I went to a meeting and worked on my reports. After work I posted my comic and watched The Office and drew comics. (I am trying to get ahead because next week I'll be busy on Friday.) Got to talk to Sister L now that she is done with her thingie. Watched too much depressing news.

New Reviews:

Health Plan Update:

  • Weight stuff: Well, I've had the munchies a lot and also had candy in the house, and have had more occasions than usual to have big meals. It hasn't been a great week for making decisions in line with my goals. High weight: 118.7. Low weight: 116.4.
  • Nutrition stuff: I've been surprisingly good with my balance between carbs, protein, and fats, but the days I had restaurant food were high-fat days and I haven't been doing super great with getting my greens in. Vitamin consumption has continued as normal.
  • Activity stuff: I made my step goals every day this week. My low day was Monday at 10,011 steps, and my high day was Thursday at 12,766 steps.
Books Read: 

  • Finished Reading: Nothing this week.

  • Currently reading: Dirty Job by Christopher Moore. I'm on page 269.

    New singing performances:



    This week's karaoke song is "Calypso" by Suzanne Vega.



    Stuff drawn:



    Webcomic Negative One Issue 0889: "Just Because They're New." 






    Videos Made:

    None.


    New photos:

    Window broken by golf ball

    Updated button collection

    Updated bags collection

    Updated scarves collection

    Updated belts collection

    Updated Special Issue comics collection

    Updated blanket collection

    Updated hat collection

    Day at Jeaux's pool



    Social Media Counts: 

    YouTube subscribers: 5,416 for swankivy (3 new), 674 for JulieSondra (1 new), 17 for v & V Vids (no change), 143 for Not-So-Giant Women (1 new). Twitter followers: 919 for swankivy (lost 1), 3,108 for JulieSondra (4 new). Facebook: 298 friends for swankivy (1 new, but it's an alternate account of an existing friend), 636 likes for JulieSondra (lost 2), 82 followers for Negative One (no change), 236 likes for So You Write (no change), 90 followers for Not-So-Giant-Women (1 new). Tumblr followers: 2,456 (lost 1). Instagram followers: 238 (lost 1).

    No comments:

    Post a Comment