Saturday, May 21, 2022

Personal Digest Saturday: May 14 – May 20

Life news this week:

  • Saturday I finished some podcast prep and worked alternately on blogging and transcript production for work. I took a walk, talked to my sister, and jumped onto the podcast recording with Daria. We recorded two episodes ("Kiki's Pizza Delivery Service" and "Monster Reunion") and then I got my last steps in and practiced some music.

  • Sunday we had a good band practice. I talked to my dad about my Charlotte trip on the way there, and we decided on what songs we want to play at our first performance which is going to be an open mic night soon. After, we had sushi like usual and drove home. I did my laundry and trash chores and finished my transcript for work. Jeaux stopped by to pick up a chicken thing my mom had made him and we watched an episode of The Owl House. And later I watched the last episode of Amphibia.

  • Monday we sent out two letters at work. I put away laundry and talked on the Polos. I listened to our band recordings and got some steps in. Washed dishes and cleaned out under my sink. Made a reservation for a hotel for an upcoming mini-vacation Meghan and I are going to take. Then I played games with the pals and got the rest of my steps in after.

  • Tuesday I worked on reports, utilities, and data entry. After work I had a yummy tofu and mushroom dish and then got really hungry for cookies so I made some cookie bars. Talked to Mom, took a nap, sang a karaoke song, took a walk while reading, and recorded a new video. Read some blogs and enjoyed my cookie bars.

  • Wednesday I had to prepare support documents for teaming efforts and fulfill some stamp requests. Worked on my photo gallery page. Briefly talked to Sister P about some stuff Sister L is doing to improve her life. Jeaux came by and picked me up for grocery shopping and we got Burger 21 food. Then watched a bunch of Colbert and Our Flag Means Death. Sent out some writing stuff.

  • Thursday I worked on data entry, bothered utility reps, and helped my boss with making some graphics for a letter. Wrote my storyboard for my comic. Blocked a bunch of people on Twitter for joining a "White Writers' Guild" because they literally think white people are becoming oppressed if efforts are spreading to uplift writers of color (currently less than 15% of published authors in this country). Victor called for a little while. No real news but I got to tell him about my vacation. Finished up my steps and went to bed.

  • Friday I went to meetings where the potential client liked us a lot. I worked on timesheets, reports, and support documents. Then I alternated between drawing frames of my comic and listening to music while getting my steps. It's Negative One's 17th anniversary! After finishing, I watched episodes of The Office.

New Reviews:

Health Plan Update:

  • Weight stuff: Ate an awful lot of cookie bars this week and it didn't seem to make a difference. I think this is probably about where my body likes to be. Which is unfortunate because I'd rather it be about 5 pounds less. But to be honest, that's probably something I'd have to work really hard to maintain and maybe I should just be happy here. :) High weight: 117.1. Low weight: 116.4.
  • Nutrition stuff: Not very good with nutrition at all this week. I ate a lot of comfort food and cookie bars, and did NOT try to include vegetables with my choices. I am not so happy with it and also have felt a little tired lately so I think I need to work on this. Vitamin consumption has continued as normal.
  • Activity stuff: I made my step goals every day this week. My low day was Tuesday at 10,102 steps, and my high day was Friday at 13,391 steps.
Books Read: 

  • Finished Reading: Nothing this week.

  • Currently reading: Dirty Job by Christopher Moore. I'm on page 269.

    New singing performances:



    This week's karaoke song is "The Climb" by Miley Cyrus.



    Stuff drawn:



    Webcomic Negative One Issue 0888: "The Boss." 






    Videos Made:

    Letters to an Asexual #91 ("Ever wonder why you're SINGLE??") is out. In this video, a man refuses to process my plainly stated preferences and keeps talking to me like he knows I want a relationship, and then tries to blame my "attitude" for why I'm shockingly still single in my 30s. Hilarious!




    New photos:

    Fooling around at band practice

    A cookie bar



    Social Media Counts: 

    YouTube subscribers: 5,413 for swankivy (1 new), 673 for JulieSondra (lost 1), 17 for v & V Vids (no change), 142 for Not-So-Giant Women (1 new). Twitter followers: 920 for swankivy (lost 2), 3,104 for JulieSondra (11 new). Facebook: 297 friends for swankivy (no change), 638 likes for JulieSondra (no change), 82 followers for Negative One (no change), 236 likes for So You Write (no change), 89 followers for Not-So-Giant-Women (no change). Tumblr followers: 2,457 (1 new). Instagram followers: 239 (no change).

    No comments:

    Post a Comment