Saturday, August 24, 2024

Personal Digest Saturday: August 17 – August 23

Life news this week:

  • Saturday I relaxed with some junk YouTube that I shouldn't get addicted to, did my blogging, and sent Polo video messages to my friends. Did some chores, made some yummy zucchini pasta, and read some old posts looking for something I want to compile. Made some new business cards.

  • Sunday I was supposed to have band practice but too many people are sick so we didn't. Got my laundry going and did some more reading of old posts. Wrote the rest of that damn chapter that's been plaguing me on my sapphic YA science fiction that I've been wanting to finish. Got all the laundry folded and put away and the trash out and some other chores done.

  • Monday I did some data entry at work, along with letters and meetings and info tracking. Did some homework with novel submissions. And did my catch-up with friends and family on videos.

  • Tuesday I attended some meetings and organized some calendar items. Did some more homework with my novel submissions. Did some more Polo messages. And chatted with a friend.

  • Wednesday I had two meetings at work and cleaned up the house a bit. Continued with novel homework. Jeaux came over and we went shopping, ate at Little Greek, took our walk, and caught up on Colbert. We finally finished watching Dungeon Meshi and I agree with most of Tumblr that it's a good show. :)

  • Thursday was a usual workday and I did some research on old projects to collect data. Did some novel homework. Wrote my webcomic storyboard for the week. Went to game night with my pals. Did some of the webcomic drawings while entertaining myself with news and cartoons.

  • Friday was reports and timesheets at the office. Then I worked on my comic and did some reading and walking.

New Reviews:

Health Plan Update:

  • Weight stuff: Progress this week is unusually good and I have finally noticed a difference in how my clothes fit, so I'm pretty happy with what I saw this week. My HIGH this week is lower than last week's low! I recorded a high of 118.3 and a low of 116.9.
  • Nutrition stuff: Really excellent nutritional balance this week! I didn't have any days that were unbalanced in any of the stuff I'm tracking, even the day I ate at a restaurant. I am still regularly taking vitamins.
  • Activity stuff: I met my walking goal every day this week. My low day was Friday at 10,058 steps, and my high day was Monday at 14,097 steps.

Books Read: 

    New singing performances:

    This week's karaoke song is "Right Here Waiting" by Richard Marx.








    Stuff drawn:

    My weekly fantasy webcomic, Negative One:

    #1006: dax #149: some backup.

    Videos Made: 

    None.

    New photos:

    Finches!


    Finch gang!

    Doves lined up like turkeys!


    Social media counts:

    YouTube subscribers: 5,454 for swankivy (2 new), 674 for JulieSondra (no change), 17 for v & V Vids (no change), 197 for Not-So-Giant Women (no change), 67 for Tides of Time Band (no change). Twitter followers: 834 for swankivy (lost 1), 3,885 for JulieSondra (5 new). Facebook: 297 friends for swankivy (lost 1, don't know who it was), 643 likes for JulieSondra (no change), 82 followers for Negative One (no change), 256 followers for So You Write (no change), 100 followers for Not-So-Giant-Women (no change). Tumblr followers: 2,436 (no change). Instagram followers: 280 (no change). Threads followers: 69 (3 new).

    No comments:

    Post a Comment