Saturday, August 3, 2024

Personal Digest Saturday: July 27 – August 2

Life news this week:

  • Saturday I worked on my story, my blog, and on updating my websites. Did a Polo for Steve. Played silly geography quizzes. Ate a potato (I know, such news!). But I love my potatoes. I eat them with peas, carrots, fake ground beef, soy sauce, and parmesan cheese on them. Delicious! Watched and read some random internet things. Only had one Birdle at night.

  • Sunday I stopped putting off cleaning up my outdoor table; a fallen tree limb ripped one of the chairs' coverings a few weeks ago and it's been raining, so when I pulled the covers off it turned out the cushion had gotten riddled with mold. I threw out my cushions for the chairs and covered them with new waterproof covers. I did some laundry and trash chores. Did some money stuff for the estate. Got my steps while reading again. Planned and drew my writing webcomic while watching cute reactions. Was visited by both Birdles!

  • Monday I edited two letters and found out we are shortlisted again in District 3. Wow! So I did some work for that project. After work I recorded a video and worked on my novel.

  • Tuesday I bothered subconsultants and entered some data. I processed my video and posted it. Recorded a karaoke song. Did some walking and reading, worked on my novel some more, and drank a lot of water.

  • Wednesday at work was project research and data updates. Cleaned up the house a little, got some walking in, and then went to Best NY Pizza with Jeaux. We did our shopping, watched Colbert, went walking, and watched four episodes of Dungeon Meshi. Very cute. We also got to enjoy two Birdles. :)

  • Thursday was more very long project research and preparation of an info packet. My sister Lindsay is sending me a camera so people can watch my Birdles. Completed my goals update for July and did some webcomic drawings and played with my pals at game night. Walked while listening to a Polo from Cara and redecorating my house for the new season. Drew more comic drawings while watching a movie reaction on YouTube.

  • Friday I did some project reports and some review of data for other projects to see what needed to be updated. Completed my comic early because it was raining and I was afraid we were going to lose power (but we didn't). Did some walking and reading and a Polo for Steve. Finally got two things I'd been waiting for: my latest royalty check and the information for a check I needed to send to the probate lawyer to settle a debt claimed on the estate.

Health Plan Update:

  • Weight stuff: Still making progress toward my goals! Maybe I'll get where I want to be by the time I go on vacation? Not necessarily a time goal but it would be pretty cool. I recorded a high of 120.7 and a low of 119.5.
  • Nutrition stuff: I did well with the intentionally protein-heavy balance this week, but honestly I am undereating a bit. I don't plan to make a habit of it though. Strangely, my app updated itself and now shows a measure for sugar intake, and is now showing that I eat a "high sugar" diet. Like, consistently, every single day, it shows VERY high sugar, even on days I ate a smoothie for breakfast and fruity yogurt for lunch and carrots with hummus for dinner. I know I eat a fair amount of fruit, but despite that, what the hell are its standards? I don't have a high sugar diet except compared to someone who needs to limit sugar. Anyway, I am still regularly taking vitamins.
  • Activity stuff: I met my walking goal every day this week. My low day was Tuesday at 10,036 steps, and my high day was Friday at 12,516 steps.

Books Read: 

    New singing performances:

    This week's karaoke song is "All That She Wants" by Ace of Base.








    Stuff drawn:

    My monthly writing webcomic, So You Write:

    #158: obscure.

    My weekly fantasy webcomic, Negative One:

    #1003: weaver #157: girly.

    Videos Made: 

    Letters to an Asexual #116 ("Asexual spokespeople should be more attractive!") is out. In this video, I share an ace community member's suggestion that spokespeople for our community need to be more attractive or we'll give the wider world the wrong impression--and that person's retraction--as well as the pressure some of us feel to prove that we're legitimate in specific ways.


    New photos:

    None.

    Social media counts:

    YouTube subscribers: 5,452 for swankivy (3 new), 676 for JulieSondra (no change), 17 for v & V Vids (no change), 196 for Not-So-Giant Women (lost 2), 68 for Tides of Time Band (no change). Twitter followers: 836 for swankivy (no change), 3,885 for JulieSondra (1 new). Facebook: 299 friends for swankivy (no change), 644 likes for JulieSondra (no change), 82 followers for Negative One (no change), 256 followers for So You Write (no change), 100 followers for Not-So-Giant-Women (no change). Tumblr followers: 2,437 (no change). Instagram followers: 282 (lost 1). Threads followers: 65 (no change).

    No comments:

    Post a Comment