Saturday, August 17, 2024

Personal Digest Saturday: August 10 – August 16

Life news this week:

  • Saturday was a sleeping-in day. I did some hanging out and updating records, and did my blogging, and caught a nap too. Watched my Birdles. Took a walk while reading. Played some quiz games about where countries are.

  • Sunday I started laundry and relaxed. Sent in some short stories. Washed dishes. Recorded a song. Documented more Birdle. Made a couple funny posts. Talked to Jeaux on the phone. Took out trash and swept the garage. Finished my edit of my in-progress novel and did a tiny amount of new writing on it.

  • Monday I got the company's timesheets done and got two letters edited and submitted. Got a bunch of formatting done for a proposal. Got the results of our latest interview (we came in second). Made a song list for our band. Listened to some Polos and made a silly bingo card for political debates.

  • Tuesday I worked on the proposal most of the day along with some data entry. After work I put away some clothes, watched and recorded Polos, and did some more silly country games. Did some query research.

  • Wednesday the proposal was due and we crunched its final version together. I almost lost an important file to a corruption. Man I hate that. I also went to some meetings. I built a vinyl record storage rack and installed it in my living room. Got some walking in. Jeaux came and we ate at Saki. We did our grocery shopping, Colbert watching, walking, and watched more of Dungeon Meshi. We're almost done. I found out a short story I sold almost two years ago and still wasn't published is not going to be released because the publisher is closing. (Weird, since I have been paid for it.) So that's a shame.

  • Thursday I updated some data and researched some selected projects. After work I wrote my comic, played games with my friends at Game night, and read old Reddit posts. I sent a Polo to my sister too.

  • Friday I got my weekly reports done early and did some project research. Caught a lizard in my shower. Got a cute lanyard thing for my reading glasses! So I'm officially old and it's awesome. I like shiny things. I finished drawing my comic and posted it, took my walks, caught a spider, and sent out a story.

Health Plan Update:

  • Weight stuff: I think the good news and bad news is the same as last week! Meaning that I am seeing progress, yes, but it continues to be slow, so boo. Both the high and the low are lower than last week, but only by fractions of a pound. I guess I can't complain. I recorded a high of 119.2 and a low of 118.5.
  • Nutrition stuff: I ran out of spinach and all my fresh fruit before grocery day came around, so even though I still got in my allotment of fruits and veggies, it was harder than usual and I had to depend more on the packaged fruit and frozen veggies. I had one really high-fat day because I ate a bunch of avocado sushi on the same day that I had hummus, but that's not a terrible way to get fats in your diet. I am still regularly taking vitamins.
  • Activity stuff: I met my walking goal every day this week. My low day was Wednesday at 10,031 steps, and my high day was Thursday at 11,638 steps.

Books Read: 

    New singing performances:

    This week's karaoke song is "Big Time Sensuality" by Björk.








    Stuff drawn:


    Videos Made: 

    None.

    New photos:

    None.

    Social media counts:

    YouTube subscribers: 5,452 for swankivy (3 new), 674 for JulieSondra (lost 2), 17 for v & V Vids (no change), 197 for Not-So-Giant Women (1 new), 67 for Tides of Time Band (lost 1). Twitter followers: 835 for swankivy (no change), 3,880 for JulieSondra (lost 11). Facebook: 298 friends for swankivy (no change), 643 likes for JulieSondra (no change), 82 followers for Negative One (no change), 256 followers for So You Write (no change), 100 followers for Not-So-Giant-Women (no change). Tumblr followers: 2,436 (no change). Instagram followers: 280 (lost 1). Threads followers: 66 (no change).

    No comments:

    Post a Comment