Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Wednesday Factoid: Last Thing Watched

Today's Wednesday Factoid is: What's the last thing you watched on TV?

I guess Internet cartoons count, right?  I don't have traditional TV in my house (nothing's hooked up, no cable service at all), and it's been so long that I watched something that was actually on a real television that I guess Internet TV is the closest thing.

Jeaux and I watched four episodes of Gravity Falls. We finished watching the first season.

Bill Cipher reminds me of freakin' Mister Peanut.
I like it but I'm honestly not super sold on it. Usually I get really into a show if I particularly like one aspect or one character, and there's nothing in this I'm super into, but I'll watch what's left and see if it grows on me.

No comments:

Post a Comment