Saturday, September 21, 2024

Personal Digest Saturday: September 14 – September 20

Life news this week:

  • Saturday I got to sleep in. Read some old journal entries and wasn't very productive sadly. Did get my blogging done though. Helped my friend Derek out so he could buy some groceries. Really just a day that slipped away from me mostly. I don't like it.

  • Sunday was another relaxing day but I got laundry and trash done. Learned a new song that has been suggested for the band and sang it on my karaoke app. Got some submission homework done. Folded laundry and did a few small errands. Talked to Meg on Polo.

  • Monday I did some Polos and wrote a So You Write storyboard. Worked on my Halloween costume (mostly just working on the wig) while watching some silly reactions on YouTube.

  • Tuesday I edited two letters at work. My air conditioning stopped working in the early afternoon and unlike a lot of my previous experiences, my current property manager immediately addressed it and the A/C company fixed it within a few hours. Stellar! Spent too much time distracting myself with funny posts in a group I just joined. Did Polos and tried on my Halloween costume wig.

  • Wednesday I got up early and talked to Tony when he came to do my yard. We had a chat while he trimmed bushes. Went to meetings at work and resurrected an old utility project. Did some walking and plan-making. Jeaux came over and we ate at Poképoké, got some candy at Fresh Market, and did our grocery shopping. We watched Colbert, took a walk, and read each other silly things.

  • Thursday I did more work on the utility project. Wrote my webcomic. Read silly things in the group I joined. Went to game night with my pals. Got drawing done. Somehow got all the drawings done before going to bed, which is unusual.

  • Friday I did timesheets and reports at work. Got some good news from the lawyer about closing my mom's estate--we're almost there. After processing my comic and getting my walking done, I spent a bunch of time printing stuff: an eBay label for an item that sold from Meg's stuff, some of the new band music, something for my costume, and a bunch of stuff for the upcoming vacation!

Health Plan Update:

  • Weight stuff: Doing better again in this category. Both the high and the low are lower and I have a new low, yay. It's only going to take a little bit more before my usual clothes fit again. I recorded a high of 116.0 and a low of 114.4.
  • Nutrition stuff: Most days are balancing out to a little higher protein than usual. But what can I say, I really love my yogurt. Only had one day that I didn't have a green veggie, and all week I had at least three servings of fruits and veggies. I am still regularly taking vitamins.
  • Activity stuff: I met my walking goal every day this week. My low day was Tuesday at 10,136 steps, and my high day was Monday at 10,587 steps.
Books Read: 

  • Finished Reading: Nothing this week.

  • Currently Reading: The Golden Enclaves by Naomi Novik. I'm on page 249.
    New singing performances:

    This week's karaoke song is "Those Shoes" by The Eagles.

     


    Stuff drawn:

    My weekly fantasy webcomic, Negative One:


     

    #1010: weaver #158: their systems.


    Videos Made: 
     
    None.


    New photos:

    Birdle's Nest!!



    Social media counts:

    YouTube subscribers: 5,451 for swankivy (lost 3), 676 for JulieSondra (1 new), 16 for v & V Vids (lost 1), 196 for Not-So-Giant Women (lost 1), 67 for Tides of Time Band (no change). Twitter followers: 833 for swankivy (lost 1), 3,906 for JulieSondra (6 new). Facebook: 296 friends for swankivy (no change), 641 likes for JulieSondra (no change), 81 followers for Negative One (no change), 254 followers for So You Write (no change), 99 followers for Not-So-Giant-Women (no change). Tumblr followers: 2,431 (lost 3). Instagram followers: 278 (1 new). Threads followers: 72 (2 new).

    No comments:

    Post a Comment