Sunday, June 2, 2024

Personal Digest Saturday: May 25 – May 31

Life news this week:

  • Saturday I decided to hustle out to the post office to drop off an eBay package for Meghan before they closed at noon, so I did that and almost got heatstroke. Man it was hot. I rested and then had breakfast. Worked on my blogs, talked to Jeaux while getting some more steps because he wanted to tell me about his moving-house experience, and spent too much time on Twitter. I recorded, processed, and posted a new Letters video and did some dishes. Worked more on the Negative One gallery update as part of my revamp.

  • Sunday I helped Jeaux arrange some furniture sales and got my morning chores done. My mushrooms from my mushroom kit are finally growing. Did some laundry, recorded a song, did some Negative One updates, and played some corny geography quiz games for way more of the day than I should (but hey, now at least I know where all the damn countries in the world are). Unboxed my snack box from my sister and ate some cool Japanese snacks.

  • Monday I was off work for Memorial Day and didn't really take advantage of the extra me time. I did work on Negative One's update some more but I also spent too much time playing the geography games. Got laundry done and sent a Polo to my sister. Helped Jeaux with selling furniture some more. Watched a bunch of ridiculous videos.

  • Tuesday wasn't too eventful for a day back to work after a three-day weekend. I worked on two letters, took another post office trip (and got really hot again), and helped Jeaux with more furniture sales. Then I worked on teaming requests, selection materials, and meeting scheduling. Then I played the quiz games, talked to Jeaux, submitted two short stories, and caught up on news.

  • Wednesday I just did project research. Did some comic writing, talked to Meg on Polo, redid some laundry, cleaned up the kitchen, and talked to Tony after work. Jeaux and I ate at SoFresh and did our grocery shopping, then just showed each other silly videos and writings.

  • Thursday I did research and updates at work. One of the systems I use went down so I had to work on other stuff. I went to water my plants and noticed my gardenia plant has its first flower! (Late May is VERY late for that!) I worked on my So You Write comic and then I was very distracted by the news that Trump got convicted of 34 felonies so I watched a bunch of news about it. I took a walk and then played online games with friends. Did some reading and ate an artichoke.

  • Friday I did my timesheets and reports at work, then after, worked on my So You Write comic, drew and posted my Negative One comic, and almost didn't have enough time to get my steps in after (while reading and talking to Jeaux on the phone).

Interviews, Articles, Mentions:

Health Plan Update:

  • Weight stuff: This week I recorded a high of 122.4 and a low of 122.0. Overall lower than last week. But not by much.
  • Nutrition stuff: I had two days with a higher-than-recommended balance of fats in my diet, and then two days when it was lower than recommended, so I guess it balanced out. The veggie and fruits have been very good this week. I am still regularly taking vitamins.
  • Activity stuff: I met my walking goal every day this week. My low day was Wednesday at 10,019 steps, and my high day was Tuesday at 12,580 steps.

Books Read: 

    New singing performances:

    This week's karaoke song is "I Can't Make You Love Me" by Bonnie Raitt.








    Stuff drawn:

    My monthly writing webcomicSo You Write:


    #153: a theme.

    My weekly fantasy webcomic, Negative One:


    #0994: adele #244: not ready.

    Videos Made: 

    Letters to an Asexual #114 ("If he harasses you, he likes you!") is out. In this video, I discuss how some people are told their bullies or harassers are expressing affection and should interpret abuse as romantic attention, and how asexual and aromantic people are sometimes assumed to be unable to understand this behavior properly.




    New photos:

    First gardenia of the season in LATE MAY!!

    Growing mushrooms


    Growing mushrooms



    Social media counts:

    YouTube subscribers: 5,442 for swankivy (9 new), 678 for JulieSondra (no change), 17 for v & V Vids (no change), 199 for Not-So-Giant Women (lost 1), 68 for Tides of Time Band (no change). Twitter followers: 844 for swankivy (no change), 3,870 for JulieSondra (10 new). Facebook: 299 friends for swankivy (no change), 644 likes for JulieSondra (no change), 83 followers for Negative One (no change), 248 likes for So You Write (no change), 98 followers for Not-So-Giant-Women (no change). Tumblr followers: 2,437 (lost 1). Instagram followers: 283 (lost 1).

    No comments:

    Post a Comment