Saturday, June 15, 2024

Personal Digest Saturday: June 8 – June 14

Life news this week:

  • Saturday I slept in, did some laundry and dishes, cleaned the dishwasher, watered my plants, and started cleaning the house. (No reason; it just needed it.) I also put up some nails to hold my brooms and cleaning stuff, so the area I keep that stuff in looks neater now. Vacuumed the non-carpet areas of the house and wiped my desk down. Finally got to relax a little, did my blogging, and did some reading.

  • Sunday I had a coffee and a smoothie before my dad picked me up for band practice. We had a really great practice despite having not been able to meet up for months. We had some sushi afterwards and he drove me home. Then once I got home I recorded and listened to Polos, did laundry, took out trash, learned a song, and did some more reading.

  • Monday we didn't have letters due at work so I just did some updates and research. I got a sale on eBay so I walked to the post office to drop it off. Then did some reports at work. After work, did some reading, photos scanning, and made a recording of the new song I learned. My sisters had their signing for the house so I talked them through some details. And wrapped up with some Polos.

  • Tuesday at work was more eventful because we had letters due. Did some research and team invitation as well as meetings. Did some cleaning, Polo-ing, and got annoyed that the poster I was supposed to get yesterday STILL wasn't delivered. My friends Ben and Scott came over and I made a pasta bake, salad, and garlic bread. We hung out, caught up, ate the dinner, and watched cartoons. After they left I made a Polo, did walking, and read the end of Cody's book.

  • Wednesday I had four meetings and did some project manager research. My poster STILL wasn't delivered. Jeaux and I ate at Vallarta's and grocery shopped. Watched Colbert and read each other silly internet things. After he left I wrote a blurb for Cody's book. Then cleaned up the house a little.

  • Thursday I fielded some communications and did some research. The mobile notary and my realtor stopped by for me to sign the closing documents for the house. I got to ask a few questions and everything seemed in order. I took one nap, sent my blurb in to the publisher, wrote my webcomic's storyboard, and practiced music. Made a cake for my dad that looks like a big donut. Went to game night with my friends, and after game night I made the icing for the cake and drizzled it, then cleaned up the dishes. Drew some comics.

  • Friday was more of the usual work stuff--timesheets and reports. Drew the rest of my comic and got done early. Dad came over after work to celebrate Father's Day a little early since he was gonna be busy over the weekend. He and I watched birds, went to Queen of Sheba for Ethiopian food, went home to look at photos, and had some of the cake. I sent some home with him. After he left I finished posting my comic. Then I received my closing documents for the official house closing and went to bed early.

Interviews, Articles, Mentions:

Health Plan Update:

  • Weight stuff: I didn't get a lot of readings this week. I recorded a high of 122.5 and a low of 122.1.
  • Nutrition stuff: Every day this week I had a pretty good low-fat diet except for Wednesday when I ate out with Jeaux. Usually I'm doing very well with the balance of protein and carbs. I'm pretty satisfied with it, and am still eating several servings of fruits and veggies every day. I am still regularly taking vitamins.
  • Activity stuff: I met my walking goal every day this week. My low day was Tuesday at 10,055 steps, and my high day was Sunday at 11,490 steps.

Books Read: 

    New singing performances:

    This week's karaoke song is "Reasons I Drink" by Alanis Morissette.








    Stuff drawn:

    My weekly fantasy webcomic, Negative One:

    #0996: ivy #308: super.

    Videos Made: 

    None.

    New photos:

    Here are some more photos from my Pride Month photo series!


    Day 8: Ace and aro accessories

    Day 9: What If It's Us book by Becky Albertalli and Adam Silvera

    Day 10: Mini asexual flags and a large flag behind me

    Day 11: Stevonnie shirt from Steven Universe

    Day 12: Asexuality and aromanticism–related nonfiction books

    Day 13: Grom shirt from The Owl House

    Day 14: Rainbow arm socks

    And some other stuff from this week:

    Some birds:

    A turkey vulture

    Sandhill crane

    Sandhill crane

    A grackle

    Jeaux looking moody at Vallarta's, wearing his new Crying Breakfast Friends shirt

    My new Steven Universe signed poster

    Donut cake

    Dad and me at Queen of Sheba having Ethiopian food


    Dad trying the donut cake!

    Social media counts:

    YouTube subscribers: 5,451 for swankivy (lost 1), 677 for JulieSondra (no change), 17 for v & V Vids (no change), 199 for Not-So-Giant Women (no change), 67 for Tides of Time Band (lost 1). Twitter followers: 840 for swankivy (lost 2), 3,878 for JulieSondra (2 new). Facebook: 299 friends for swankivy (no change), 644 likes for JulieSondra (no change), 82 followers for Negative One (no change), 248 likes for So You Write (no change), 98 followers for Not-So-Giant-Women (no change). Tumblr followers: 2,437 (1 new). Instagram followers: 282 (2 new). Threads followers: 63 (1 new).

    No comments:

    Post a Comment