Saturday, June 22, 2024

Personal Digest Saturday: June 15 – June 21

Life news this week:

  • Saturday I got up and went back to bed to sleep in because that's how I roll. Then I got up, had some cake, and worked on my blog. Listened to some Alanis Morissette music. Worked on my Negative One update project a bit.

  • Sunday I did the same trick of getting up briefly before going back to bed to sleep in. Weekends!! Got up and started laundry, worked on comic stuff, listened to Alanis, wrote the week's Negative One storyboard, researched some medical history, and listened to Alanis more. Made some plans for the upcoming recording with Daria.

  • Monday I got up for work. Found out we got shortlisted in a nearby district and agreed to be on the interview team. Also proofread two letters. Drew more than half of my comic. Made a doctor's appointment, canceled my mom's water service at her house that we just sold, requested and received a refund on the balance of her insurance policy, and navigated the escrow/taxes return for her house. Sent paperwork to the probate lawyer to do taxes on the sale of the house but didn't hear back yet.

  • Tuesday we had our internal meeting for upcoming projects, and I worked on research, teaming invites, and a transcript to help us study for the next shortlisted job. Finished Negative One drawings. Was supposed to hang out with my friends Ben and Scott but they canceled. Cleaned my bathroom and did dishes instead because I'm such a party girl.

  • Wednesday I got up and had a bunch of meetings. Did some timesheet data entry and ran some crash numbers. Jeaux came over on my lunch break and we grocery shopped early. He hung out while I went to another meeting and worked. Tree people came and looked at my tree because it dropped more big limbs, but they say it is fine. Jeaux and I prepared to go out and we ate at Five Guys before heading out to the Alanis Morissette concert. It rained a little but we didn't get too wet walking in. We got to see Joan Jett and then the main event with Alanis. Amazing! I knew all the words to all the songs except two I only knew parts of. Which makes it super fun to sing along. Jeaux and I hung out on the grounds for a while waiting for the place to clear out, and then we went back to my place to eat red velvet cake that he had made himself from scratch because it was a gift to celebrate selling Mom's house! We watched Colbert while eating it. Great day.

  • Thursday I worked a short time before heading out to a doctor's appointment. Walked to the store and picked up a prescription after. Went home and finished out the work day with two meetings and shortlist research. Ate a lot of cake. Took a nice two-hour nap before game night. Made some arrangements with an eBay buyer who wanted to buy one of Meg's listings. Played games with my friends and got steps while making a Polo for my sister after.

  • Friday I woke up to Daria canceling our recording because she's sick, so bummer! I was ready. Oh well! I got my reports done and sent out bothering e-mails to team members and organized more meetings. Got some steps, posted my comic, and watched reactions. Met with a local pickup eBay buyer and sold them a Disney castle. Worked on a transcript for work.

Interviews, Articles, Mentions:

New Reviews:
Health Plan Update:

  • Weight stuff: Nothing drastic to report. I recorded a high of 122.9 and a low of 122.0.
  • Nutrition stuff: I had a couple days where I underate because I didn't get to eat breakfast until late. Low on protein two days, low on fat one day, high on fat three days, high on protein one day, mostly balanced otherwise. I had a lot of cake this week so that's probably responsible for some of these heights. I am still regularly taking vitamins.
  • Activity stuff: I met my walking goal every day this week. My low day was Friday at 10,008 steps, and my high day was Wednesday at 19,275 steps.

Books Read: 

    New singing performances:

    This week's karaoke song is "Guardian" by Alanis Morissette.








    Stuff drawn:

    My weekly fantasy webcomic, Negative One:

    #0997: dax #148: the airwaves.

    Videos Made: 

    None.

    New photos:

    Pride Day 15: Heartstopper graphic novels.


    Pride Day 16: Trans guy YA fiction! Featuring I Am J by Cris Beam and f2m by Hazel Edwards and Ryan Kennedy.


    Pride Day 17: Pride swag! Two lanyards and three pins.

    Pride Day 18: Made of Love pride shirt from Steven Universe!

    Pride Day 19: Lesbian Fiction. Rubyfruit Jungle by Rita Mae Brown; Juliet Takes a Breath by Gabby Rivera; Under the Lights by Dahlia Adler.

    Pride Day 20: My shirt that says “When you say I’m confused about my sexuality, you really mean YOU’RE confused about my sexuality” in asexual flag colors!

    Pride Day 21: The book Be Gay, Do Comics! edited by Matt Bors.

    Gardenia flowers

    Gardenia flowers


    Photos from the Alanis concert!!!
















    Social media counts:

    YouTube subscribers: 5,453 for swankivy (2 new), 677 for JulieSondra (no change), 17 for v & V Vids (no change), 199 for Not-So-Giant Women (no change), 67 for Tides of Time Band (no change). Twitter followers: 840 for swankivy (no change), 3,876 for JulieSondra (lost 2). Facebook: 299 friends for swankivy (no change), 644 likes for JulieSondra (no change), 82 followers for Negative One (no change), 249 likes for So You Write (1 new), 99 followers for Not-So-Giant-Women (1 new). Tumblr followers: 2,437 (no change). Instagram followers: 283 (1 new). Threads followers: 63 (no change).

    No comments:

    Post a Comment