Saturday, April 29, 2023

Personal Digest Saturday: April 22 – April 28

Life news this week:

  • Saturday was a lovely day with Meggie. We got up and had breakfast and then headed out to Sunken Gardens in St. Pete. We looked at all the flowers and wildlife and I managed to avoid getting sunburned. It was a really lovely place and we had a beautiful time! The weather wasn't too hot. Then we headed over to Jackson's and met up with Adam for sushi. It turned out Jeaux didn't have D&D so he joined us! We hung out for a long time and moved to the bar when their lunch area closed. Then we made arrangements to meet up later after Adam went off to do some other stuff. Meg and I hung out resting and I made banana cinnamon rolls. It's a long process because it has two rising periods. When Adam arrived we had pizza and later I put the rolls in the oven, let them cool, and frosted them so we could have dessert. We just sat around chatting until they got tired and Adam stayed over.

  • Sunday Adam had already left before I got up. Meg and I had cinnamon rolls for breakfast and spent the morning chatting. Then she headed out and I did my Sunday chores plus karaoke. Sent a Polo to my sister and made a Letters video.

  • Monday work started to get really busy. I did an accounting task, had a meeting, read a letter, and had another meeting. Then I took a nap, joined my friends for game night, and put away my laundry.

  • Tuesday I finished my data collection tasks on upcoming projects and worked on a presentation. We found out we got on another shortlist which is putting us into crunch time. I stayed late wrapping up stuff and went out to talk to Tony after work. Then I wrote an e-mail, played games, and laid my collection of Steven Universe shirts out for an updated photo. I have 100 SU shirts!

  • Wednesday I worked on presentation stuff at work, sent out teaming requests for upcoming letters, and attended a practice. Jeaux came after work and we picked up food from Burger 21 after grocery shopping. All we did was eat, watch Colbert, and take a walk.

  • Thursday I just had a debriefing and bothered people for materials. I wrote my webcomic and drew some of it. And I got super scared during a storm because the broken tree in my backyard was getting wrecked. It ended up coming within 2 feet of falling on the house and sounded very scary coming down. They really didn't take me seriously as having reported it as dangerous a month ago and didn't arrange the tree service as fast as it really needed to be done. I also got to take some photos of my cool new Cookie Cat jacket.

  • Friday was busy dealing with the presentation, support materials for contracts, reports, and going to meetings. Got a LOT done but had to stay late. Then I finished my comic and posted it and got my last steps in talking to Ben on Polo.
New Reviews:


Health Plan Update:

  • Weight stuff: I had a spike one day because I was full of sushi, pizza, and cinnamon rolls. It was just one day. ;) High weight: 122.0. Low weight: 118.9.
  • Nutrition stuff: Decent balance most days--was really paying attention to protein because I didn't want to have another week where that was too low. Still consistently taking the vitamins.
  • Activity stuff: I met my walking goal every day this week. My low day was Saturday at 10,246 steps, and my high day was Thursday at 14,051 steps.

Books Read: 


    New singing performances:

    This week's karaoke song is "Sad Songs (Say So Much)" by Elton John.



    Stuff drawn:



    Webcomic Negative One Issue 0937: "Antagonized." 





    Videos Made:


    Letters to an Asexual #102 is out! In this video, I share a man's comment on my first online asexuality essay wherein he insisted my perspective was only useful for women, who don't have actual problems if they come out as asexual while men do. Men, he argues, are actually in danger because they might be mistaken for gay. For some reason he believes a similar belief about asexual women would not be dangerous for us, and that I really should have made a helpful essay for the real victims here: men.




    New photos:

    There's a Comprehensive Sunken Gardens with Meghan photo album if you want it, but here are my favorites from that trip:
















    And a couple pictures from Jackson's:



    And now my cinnamon roll photos:





    My 100 Steven Universe shirts:


    Jacket collection and pics of me modeling the new Cookie Cat one:




    And some broken tree photos:



    This is how close it came to hitting the house



    Social Media Counts: 

    YouTube subscribers: 5,429 for swankivy (1 new), 680 for JulieSondra (no change), 17 for v & V Vids (no change), 171 for Not-So-Giant Women (no change), 71 for Tides of Time Band (no change). Twitter followers: 870 for swankivy (lost 2), 3,831 for JulieSondra (6 new). Facebook: 296 friends for swankivy (no change), 639 likes for JulieSondra (no change), 82 followers for Negative One (no change), 242 likes for So You Write (no change), 94 followers for Not-So-Giant-Women (no change). Tumblr followers: 2,439 (lost 1). Instagram followers: 255 (no change).

    No comments:

    Post a Comment