Saturday, April 15, 2023

Personal Digest Saturday: April 8 – April 14

Life news this week:

  • Saturday I got up after NOON which never happens! Must've needed the sleep. Worked on blogging sporadically and bought some new shirts for my collection. Updated my websites with some new favorites that I've been meaning to include. Did a photo page, practiced ukulele, and received my long-coveted comic book in the mail.

  • Sunday I slept not as late as the previous day, but still late. It's nice. Took out trash, did laundry, updated a photo page, and posted a picture of my anthology that came in. Took a nap. Mom had asked if she could come over but when I told her when my availability was she just didn't reply to me so it didn't happen. Wrote some podcast planning documents, took a walk, did some reading, recorded a karaoke song, and watched some reactions.

  • Monday I had meetings and letters going out; pretty typical Monday. Also did some data entry updates. Managed to update a photo page and take a nap before game night with my friends. Rewatched some old videos while getting some steps in. Worked on my book.

  • Tuesday I had a work meeting and a bunch of data to deal with. After work I talked to Tony when he came to do my lawn. Then I did some walking and practicing. Did a photo page. Had a potato. Practiced ukulele and learned a new strumming technique.

  • Wednesday I had meetings and data gathering. After work I took a nap and did Polos and practiced ukulele. Jeaux came by and we ate at SoFresh and went grocery shopping. Watched Colbert and the last episode of The Owl House (finally I don't have to dodge spoilers!). We took some walks and after he left I listened to news, played a game, and updated my photos page.

  • Thursday I got up early but went back to bed because I didn't have meetings. Had a call to discuss crash data and then a failed meeting. I worked on my data updates. Then I made some Polos and wrote my webcomic. I shopped for my friend Kari's (late) birthday gift, drew some comics, and got my last vacation photo page processed (so now I'm caught up all the way back to 1996). I just have some convention photos, Halloween photos, and Renaissance Faire photos to incorporate and then I'll just have loose photos from in between events plus photos from childhood to post (selectively). Glad this project is coming along.

  • Friday involved upcoming project reports and meetings and some data entry. After work I did my webcomic and my walking. Played ukulele a little and processed the new shirts that had arrived into my collection. (I have a comprehensive list of the collection on my website, but also a list of their values in a spreadsheet. Collector nerd central!)
Health Plan Update:

  • Weight stuff: Haven't really made any progress this week. The opposite really. Maybe next week I will have better news. High weight: 120.3. Low weight: 119.5.
  • Nutrition stuff: Mixed bag this week. Some days I'm close to goals, several days I was low on protein, a couple days a little high on fat, but overall no patterns emerging. I'd like to get closer to the goals. I'm happy that I'm managing to incorporate my leafy greens in every day most of the time until I eat everything I have in the house. I think I'm going to need to cut out the chips-and-dip thing I've been doing--the vegetables I'm eating with them are carrots and mushrooms and those don't add much nutritionally. Still consistently taking the vitamins.
  • Activity stuff: I met my walking goal every day this week. My low day was Saturday at 10,031 steps, and my high day was Thursday at 14,658 steps.

Books Read: 


    New singing performances:

    This week's karaoke song is "Babooshka" by Kate Bush.



    Stuff drawn:



    Webcomic Negative One Issue 0935: "Sit Down." 





    Videos Made:


    None.


    New photos:

    Me with Ace and Aro Journeys, a book I blurbed

    Me with Transitions, the Spoon Knife anthology I have a short story in.


    Social Media Counts: 

    YouTube subscribers: 5,429 for swankivy (7 new), 680 for JulieSondra (no change), 17 for v & V Vids (no change), 172 for Not-So-Giant Women (no change), 71 for Tides of Time Band (no change). Twitter followers: 872 for swankivy (lost 2), 3,763 for JulieSondra (19 new). Facebook: 297 friends for swankivy (no change), 638 likes for JulieSondra (no change), 82 followers for Negative One (no change), 242 likes for So You Write (no change), 94 followers for Not-So-Giant-Women (no change). Tumblr followers: 2,442 (3 new). Instagram followers: 255 (no change).

    No comments:

    Post a Comment