Saturday, April 8, 2023

Personal Digest Saturday: April 1 – April 7

Life news this week:

  • Saturday I slept very late and was very happy and relaxed. I made myself an omelet in the morning. Did some Polos and blogging, took care of plants, and planted some seeds. And I cleaned up the house a little and sent my dad a present for his birthday. Finished up the blogging and made some plans with Kari. Got some files updated and submitted some short stories. Put together a proposal package for the office.

  • Sunday I got up early enough to have coffee and breakfast before going out to the movies with Jeaux to see Dungeons and Dragons. It was good! I haven't been to the movies since 2019. Then we picked up some food at Saki and ate it at my house while watching Colbert. Put my laundry in. Called Mom and finally she picked up so we got to catch up a little. She asked if we could come by on Wednesday to try to help her fix her remote control so I said I'd ask Jeaux. Then Kari came over and we hung out and ate pizza and caught up on our lives. Finally took out the trash and then I had to read a letter at work because we were going to be slammed if I didn't get ahead.

  • Monday was somewhat chaotic but I had expected it so I was well prepared. A proposal package and four letter went out, plus a utility submittal with no support from the management team because they were all on the road preparing for their interview. Dang I did good! Also had a short chat with my departing coworker Suma, whom I will miss. Took a walk, read a book, and relaxed a little. Played games with my friends now that we're back to Mondays. Then did some Polos and started working on photo pages again. Got some sleep in too.

  • Tuesday I had to distribute plans to utilities and I managed to get through it, plus I did some upcoming project research. Then I slept for several hours after work! I texted my dad to wish him happy birthday and he got my birthday present! Yay. Talked to Meg and found out my nephew got Covid so that sucks. Worked on my novel In Bloom for the first time in a while. And the photo album for the day. And found out Trump got indicted so that's nice progress.

  • Wednesday Mom canceled our plan to come over and help her with the remote because she wanted us to stay for dinner too and we already had plans. Welp! I spent the day at work finishing data for upcoming projects and doing longlist notes. Jeaux and I did our shopping and got our Mandola's dinner. We ate VERY good food (mine was ravioli) and watched some Colbert and finished Heartstopper. Also I got mail: A book I blurbed AND a book my story is in arrived at my PO Box. I posted my photo updates after he left. My sister ended up getting Covid too. Argh.

  • Thursday work was slower-paced for once so I got to take some down time after some of the extra time worked this week. I read some old posts and wrote some of my webcomic storyboard. Bought my nephew a video game to help him stay occupied while sick. Did some Polos. I made matzo ball soup and ate some, and texted with my family. Did some arguing on Reddit, posted photo updates, and went to sleep early.

  • Friday I did my timesheets and project reports at work, plus some teaming coordination. Finished writing the storyboard for Negative One and worked on the drawing too. Got it posted with just enough time to finish my walking too. Worked on my book some more and posted photo updates.
Health Plan Update:

  • Weight stuff: Bah. Could be worse, could be better. Just gonna keep on keepin' on. High weight: 119.5. Low weight: 118.4.
  • Nutrition stuff: Weirdly I've been low on protein this week. Lots of carby meals I guess. Still eating spinach and fruit a lot which is good. Still consistently taking the vitamins.
  • Activity stuff: I met my walking goal every day this week. My low day was Monday at 10,074 steps, and my high day was Wednesday at 12,368 steps.

Books Read: 


    New singing performances:

    This week's karaoke song is "Cold Hearted" by Paula Abdul.



    Stuff drawn:



    Webcomic Negative One Issue 0934: "We Still Have Something." 





    Videos Made:


    None.


    New photos:

    Matzo ball soup cooking

    Matzo ball soup ready!



    Social Media Counts: 

    YouTube subscribers: 5,422 for swankivy (1 new), 680 for JulieSondra (no change), 17 for v & V Vids (no change), 172 for Not-So-Giant Women (1 new), 71 for Tides of Time Band (1 new). Twitter followers: 874 for swankivy (lost 1), 3,744 for JulieSondra (6 new). Facebook: 297 friends for swankivy (no change), 638 likes for JulieSondra (no change), 82 followers for Negative One (no change), 242 likes for So You Write (no change), 94 followers for Not-So-Giant-Women (no change). Tumblr followers: 2,439 (1 new). Instagram followers: 255 (no change).

    No comments:

    Post a Comment