Saturday, January 28, 2023

Personal Digest Saturday: January 21 – January 27

Life news this week:

  • Saturday Meg and I finished frosting our two cakes (7UP cake and chocolate cake), and I did some cleanup and setup for our party. Even had time to take a little nap which was very helpful. Then our guests started arriving. We had a total of 8 people (a couple folks had canceled). We ate our nacho concoctions, played Cards Against Humanity, ate cake, and several people stayed until 3 AM talking. (Adam slept over with Meg in the guestroom but everyone else did eventually leave!) Great birthday party!

  • Sunday I had coffee with Meggie and Adam. After he left we had some leftover snacks for breakfast. She had to head out in the afternoon, and I occupied myself with laundry and cleaning up the house. Then I did my usual karaoke, taking out trash, and folding laundry stuff, plus posting photos from my party.

  • Monday at work I just did some reports and gathered some documents. Also had a doctor's appointment at which it was revealed that I am very healthy. Mom came over in the evening to try some cake and pick up a platter she left at my house. I also fixed her phone. I fell asleep early.

  • Tuesday I had to edit a letter and do some support document work. And I started getting some data for another project. I ate a lot of leftovers and read Twitter too much. And managed to record a video for my channel.

  • Wednesday I made a graphic for a work announcement and entered data. Put away some laundry I'd been procrastinating on. Jeaux came over late. We ate at the outdoor tables at Panera, went grocery shopping, and watched Colbert and Owl House. Another early bedtime too.

  • Thursday I did some more data entry and announcements. Found out on short notice that our band is wanted for a gig next week and after some coordination we accepted. I came up with a set list and worked on my webcomic. Later I played games with my friends online and met Steve's partner Amy who joined us for the first time. After games I processed my video and subtitled it.

  • Friday I did timesheets in the morning and then one of my new coworkers needed something notarized so I met him for lunch. After that I had a LOT of work to do on my reports so I didn't get done until 7 PM. I had to scramble to get the webcomic done and got my steps in afterwards listening to Polos from my sister.

New Reviews:


Health Plan Update:

  • Weight stuff: Lots of leftovers to eat up meant no progress this week. High weight: 122.0. Low weight: 121.0.
  • Nutrition stuff: It was a super carb-heavy week because I was eating leftovers. There were some vegetables in there and I got through all my spinach and bananas in smoothies, but still until I ran out of cake I had really low protein this week. My doctor visit revealed that my Vitamin D is looking good (was deficient last year) and my cholesterol is good (was approaching high last year). Still consistently taking the vitamins.
  • Activity stuff: I met my walking goal every day this week. My low day was Friday at 10,149 steps, and my high day was Thursday at 16,001 steps.

Books Read: 

  • Finished Reading: None.

  • Currently Reading: You Too? by Janet Gurtler. I'm on page 283.

    New singing performances:

    This week's karaoke song is "The Last Unicorn" by America.



    Stuff drawn:



    Webcomic Negative One Issue 0924: "Draw the Line." 





    Videos Made:

    Letters to an Asexual #99 ("I'm a recovering asexual!") is out. This is #99 of a series in which I read correspondence between me and people who have questions, comments, or--more often--misconceptions about asexuality. In this video, a man explains to me that he is "recovering" from being asexual and becoming more human through masturbation, and that I need to distinguish between masturbating asexuals and non-masturbating asexuals before I'll be taken seriously (I guess).



    New photos:

    Starry cake!

    Me with starry cake!

    Nacho bar!

    Girls about to party

    Friend group!

    Cards Against Humanity

    Meggie and Adam with cake

    Social Media Counts: 

    YouTube subscribers: 5,408 for swankivy (4 new), 677 for JulieSondra (no change), 18 for v & V Vids (no change), 172 for Not-So-Giant Women (no change), 67 for Tides of Time Band (1 new). Twitter followers: 876 for swankivy (lost 1), 3,488 for JulieSondra 35 new). Hive Social: 26 followers (no change). Post: 2 for juliesondra (no change). Facebook: 297 friends for swankivy (no change), 637 likes for JulieSondra (1 new), 81 followers for Negative One (no change), 240 likes for So You Write (no change), 93 followers for Not-So-Giant-Women (no change). Tumblr followers: 2,436 (lost 2). Instagram followers: 257 (2 new).

    No comments:

    Post a Comment