Saturday, January 7, 2023

Personal Digest Saturday: December 31 – January 6

Life news this week:

  • Saturday I got my blogging done and then got my Year-End Wrap-Up done with some resolutions declared and some commentary on the previous year. Posted my webcomic and got my walking in. Made some potato patties to freeze for the next day's events. Also made biscuits and did some meal prep.

  • Sunday New Year's Day and had Lindsay, Jeaux, and Mom over for a yummy breakfast party! Linds helped me make waffles and Jeaux made sausage. We all had a good meal and my mom brought a dump cake. We then hung out drinking coffee and chatting. After everyone left, I did laundry, washed dishes, watched and made Polos, and worked on my 2015 photo journal.

  • Monday I had the day off and really needed it. I worked on the 2014 photo journal and did some reading. Wrote a comic and played games with my friends.

  • Tuesday I went back to work and organized timesheets, read a letter, and tracked marketing efforts. Worked on the 2013 photo journal and read some of two books. Played Dance Dance Revolution for the first time in a while! Made some birthday plans and worked on my wish list.

  • Wednesday I sent in a proposal package and updated everyone's resumes for the new year. And did some Polos. Worked on the 2012 photo journal. Worked on some e-mail. Talked to Tony. Went to Mandola's with Jeaux (very good!) and shopped. It was rainy! We did find a non-rainy bit to go walking though.

  • Thursday I did another edit on a letter, worked on the comic, and worked on my 2011 photo journal and wish list. Got some work done on an episode of Not-So-Giant Women. Practiced music.

  • Friday I helped a co-worker, did some research, looked into some utility stuff, and did some reports. Posted my comic and took a walk while talking to Jeaux. Worked on the 2010 photo journal. Went to sleep early.
Health Plan Update:

  • Weight stuff: Again: this is not the time of year I'm expecting to make any progress! I'm not throwing moderation to the wind or anything but there are definitely celebrations (and leftovers) I am not going to be passing up to see a better number on the scale. High weight: 121.0. Low weight: 119.5.

  • Nutrition stuff: More spinach smoothies and better nutrition this week, but I still had a lot of food on New Year's and a lot of extra sugar with my mom's cake (which she left at my house and I have no help eating it). Still consistently taking the vitamins.

  • Activity stuff: I met my walking goal every day this week. My low day was Friday at 10,126 steps, and my high day was Thursday at 12,544 steps.

Books Read: 

  • Finished Reading: Nothing this week.

  • Currently Reading: You Too? by Janet Gurtler. I'm on page 231.
  • Currently Reading: Ace Notes by Michele Kirichanskaya. I'm on page 96.

    New singing performances:

    This week's karaoke song is "Nightminds" by Missy Higgins.



    Stuff drawn:




    Webcomic So You Write Issue 139: "Same One." 








    Webcomic Negative One Issue 0921: "Unsupervised." 





    Videos Made:

    None.

    New photos:

    There's a new 2023 album now.

    Here's the New Year's Breakfast:







    Social Media Counts: 

    YouTube subscribers: 5,403 for swankivy (lost 1), 677 for JulieSondra (no change), 18 for v & V Vids (no change), 171 for Not-So-Giant Women (2 new), 66 for Tides of Time Band (1 new). Twitter followers: 878 for swankivy (lost 1), 3,433 for JulieSondra (28 new). Hive Social: 26 followers (no change). Post: 2 for juliesondra (no change). Facebook: 296 friends for swankivy (no change), 637 likes for JulieSondra (no change), 81 followers for Negative One (no change), 240 likes for So You Write (no change), 93 followers for Not-So-Giant-Women (no change). Tumblr followers: 2,437 (no change). Instagram followers: 255 (1 new).

    No comments:

    Post a Comment