Saturday, January 21, 2023

Personal Digest Saturday: January 14 – January 20

Life news this week:

  • Saturday I did my blogging and wrapped up my reading and recommendation for the book I was asked to blurb. Then I cleaned the kitchen, did a long Polo for my sister, and started a drawing as a gift for Meggie.

  • Sunday I got up and jumped right into resuming cleaning the house up. Did laundry, cleaned the game room, cleaned the hallway, cleaned the living room, cleaned the bathroom (including a window screen I've never cleaned because I had to take it out and hose it down outside and it was really hard), and ate five potatoes. Also worked on my 2003 vacations page and Meggie's drawing.

  • Monday I helped my mom with directions to an appointment and she actually got there with my directions so wow, I rock. The letter I'd been working on was discontinued so I just had timesheet stuff and a utility task to do. Then I cleaned, made Polos, and put away laundry. And I finished the vacations pages for 2002, 2001, and 2000. That's everything on record and I'm going to have to do a lot of guessing before continuing the project. And I cleaned my office room.

  • Tuesday was my birthday! I turned 45! I made myself some fancy pancakes in the morning and also had them for lunch. And I cleaned the last two rooms (the two bedrooms). Got nice birthday phone calls from Dad, Mom, and Patricia, plus texts from Lindsay. Mom brought me a margherita pizza from Mandola's and hung out a bit and also gave me some pants. I went to sleep early.

  • Wednesday I updated some projects on a proposal and helped convert a PDF. Worked on Negative One and made Polos and talked to my yard maintenance person Tony. Had Japanese food from the restaurant Osaka with Jeaux. We watched Colbert, took a walk, and read silly things to each other.

  • Thursday I did some project updates at work. Also did a load of laundry and worked on my webcomic. Took a quick nap before Meghan came over. We ate food from Burger 21 and then ran game night from my house. It was a good time. A series of packages came which was Lindsay's extravagant present for me. Meg helped me unwrap the extensively packaged gifts. A lot of boxes to recycle! We went to bed relatively early.

  • Friday I worked a half day, finishing my upcoming project reports in the early afternoon and then Meggie and I ate omelets and went to Target and Publix to get party supplies. When we got home I hung up some lights and we chilled a bit, then worked on our cakes. We made a 7UP cake and then we made pasta for dinner and then we went back to cakes and made a three-layer chocolate cake. Woo! As the cakes were cooling we watched the movie Ratatouille, which I'd never seen.

New Reviews:


Health Plan Update:

  • Weight stuff: Ended up with a lot of extra food this week because of birthday stuff! This is not the week I'm gonna be making my goals, but we'll see what I can get to on the other side of this hill. High weight: 122.0. Low weight: 119.0.
  • Nutrition stuff: The beginning of the week was a little better than the end when it comes to balancing my diet and getting my nutrients in. But honestly even though my intake was high the balance wasn't super terrible, and I have gotten a lot of vegetables all week. Still consistently taking the vitamins.
  • Activity stuff: I met my walking goal every day this week. My low day was Saturday at 10,030 steps, and my high day was Tuesday at 14,781 steps.

Books Read: 

  • Finished Reading: Ace Notes by Michele Kirichanskaya. Four-star review.

  • Currently Reading: You Too? by Janet Gurtler. I'm on page 246.

    New singing performances:

    This week's karaoke song is "More Than a Feeling" by Boston.



    Stuff drawn:

    Zoo Universe: Poster doodle for Meggie





    Webcomic Negative One Issue 0923: "Unpredictable." 





    Videos Made:

    None.

    New photos:

    Button collection update

    Birthday Pancakes

    Meggie making birthday cake

    Making cakes!

    Social Media Counts: 

    YouTube subscribers: 5,404 for swankivy (1 new), 677 for JulieSondra (lost 1), 18 for v & V Vids (no change), 172 for Not-So-Giant Women (1 new), 66 for Tides of Time Band (no change). Twitter followers: 877 for swankivy (1 new), 3,453 for JulieSondra (7 new). Hive Social: 26 followers (no change). Post: 2 for juliesondra (no change). Facebook: 297 friends for swankivy (no change), 636 likes for JulieSondra (lost 1), 81 followers for Negative One (no change), 240 likes for So You Write (no change), 93 followers for Not-So-Giant-Women (no change). Tumblr followers: 2,438 (1 new). Instagram followers: 255 (no change).

    No comments:

    Post a Comment