Saturday, February 4, 2023

Personal Digest Saturday: January 28 – February 3

Life news this week:

  • Saturday I had some down time, besides doing some blogging and writing/planning my next writing webcomic. I practiced the band music for our upcoming show in between other obligations. I rearranged my song book before going to bed.

  • Sunday was band practice in preparation for our Tuesday performance. It was a long practice and we still didn't get through everything. Dad and I elected not to go to lunch (but I got some business card paper on the way home), and after he dropped me off I did my usual trash and laundry chores. Also did some Polos and messing with the webcomic.

  • Monday was not busy at work but I worked on some reports. I finished my drawings for the webcomic and ate a bunch of ice cream. Put away some laundry and packed an overnight bag for the possibility that I would sleep over in Sarasota. Posted my comic after midnight because I like to post them on the last day of the year.

  • Tuesday was another slow day but I only worked half the day. Dad picked me up about 1:15 and we headed out to Sarasota. We chilled at his house a bit before going over to the Harley-Davidson dealership to set up our equipment. Building the drum set back up was a lot (but it was so cool to see our logo on the drums!) and then there were too many technical difficulties with the monitors so we couldn't hear ourselves/each other when we got started. Could have been a lot better but we got through it and had some fun at our first paid engagement. Dad elected to take me home instead of having me stay over so I also got to sleep in my own bed after.

  • Wednesday I was a little achy from too much standing. Work again was not busy. I went out with Jeaux to eat at SoFresh and then we shopped, watched Colbert, took a walk, and saw two episodes of a show he's showing me called Extraordinary.

  • Thursday work was again somewhat slow. I later worked on my weekly webcomic and downloaded some videos from our performance (but haven't processed any yet). Made some good pasta with mushrooms for dinner. Played games online with the friends as usual and had a nice time. Finished reading a book. Went to bed early.

  • Friday at work was busy with reports and attending a meeting to learn a new part of my job. We also took a lunch break to have a farewell party for the employee who's been working at the company the longest (outside the boss and his wife). So sad to see him go. (We ate with a group at Olive Garden and everyone who couldn't come attended a Teams meeting to say goodbye.) I didn't get finished with my reports but it got too late so I left and put them on the agenda for next week. Finished my comic and then did some walking while talking to my sister and Meghan on Polo.

New Reviews:


Health Plan Update:

  • Weight stuff: I've just been eating up the ice cream and everything I felt like eating, for some reason, even if I wasn't hungry. I'm pretty unhappy with that. And am not surprised that I got a new high, which I will try to not let happen again. High weight: 122.5. Low weight: 121.0.
  • Nutrition stuff: Some days I have an okay balance and some days it's been really carby. Probably because of the ice cream. I will work harder on this. Still consistently taking the vitamins.
  • Activity stuff: I met my walking goal every day this week. My low day was Friday at 10,007 steps, and my high day was Monday at 16,577 steps.

Books Read: 


    New singing performances:

    This week's karaoke song is "Only Time" by Enya.



    Stuff drawn:



    Webcomic So You Write Issue 140: "Meeting of Equals." 








    Webcomic Negative One Issue 0925: "Meeting of Equals." 




    Videos Made:

    None.

    New photos:

    A few from our Tuesday performance:





    And a couple photos from our farewell party for my coworker:



    Social Media Counts: 

    YouTube subscribers: 5,408 for swankivy (no change), 676 for JulieSondra (lost 1), 18 for v & V Vids (no change), 172 for Not-So-Giant Women (no change), 68 for Tides of Time Band (1 new). Twitter followers: 876 for swankivy (no change), 3,609 for JulieSondra (121 new). Hive Social: 26 followers (no change). Post: 2 for juliesondra (no change). Facebook: 297 friends for swankivy (no change), 638 likes for JulieSondra (1 new), 81 followers for Negative One (no change), 240 likes for So You Write (no change), 93 followers for Not-So-Giant-Women (no change). Tumblr followers: 2,436 (no change). Instagram followers: 257 (no change).

    No comments:

    Post a Comment