Saturday, February 18, 2023

Personal Digest Saturday: February 11 – February 17

Life news this week:

  • Saturday involved alternating between blogging, playing games while listening to news, and rereading my in-progress novel. I finally got all the existing chapters named and wrote a little more. Also ate a really good potato.

  • Sunday I slept late and finally got around to laundry and trash. Then I did my taxes and then did my mom's taxes. I was definitely procrastinating on working on the book. Got annoyed by my loud neighbors. Processed some music video stuff and wrote some more of my book.

  • Monday I did some spreadsheet conversions for my boss, went to a marketing meeting, and did some more Polos. Put away some laundry. Talked to my old critique partner Ben on the phone. Practiced ukulele. Went to bed early.

  • Tuesday there was a bird war in my backyard and a dead bird in the yard. Sad. Worked on data updates and info gathering on a proposal. Practiced ukulele. Wrote some more of the book. Wrote a long e-mail to a friend.

  • Wednesday I worked on a proposal and gathered some data about utilities and crash statistics. Practiced ukulele. Put on some fancy makeup. Jeaux and I ate at Garden Gyros for the first time and we were impressed with the food. Then went shopping at the little Publix and couldn't find a bunch of the stuff I usually get. Won't do that again! We took a walk and watched Colbert and Extraordinary. I completed my last required soaking session for my toe! I still haven't looked at it, LOL.

  • Thursday was a lazy day. Worked on the proposal all day and didn't do any walking until after work. Got some done while reading and took a nap. Played games with the friends. Did the rest of my walking.

  • Friday I was a little lazy in the morning. Got my reports done. Alternated walking and drawing comics. Got into another pointless argument on Reddit.

New Reviews:


Health Plan Update:

  • Weight stuff: Still not seeing any results from making reasonable choices. It's annoying. I ate just under the threshold of what's supposed to be a weight-loss diet EVERY SINGLE DAY this week and my highest weight is HIGHER than last week. There seems to be no reason for this. Except maybe water retention or something. High weight: 122.5. Low weight: 122.0.
  • Nutrition stuff: Very good balance this week! Pretty much every day I had good nutrition and a good balance of protein versus carbs versus fat. Just one day had too much fat. Still consistently taking the vitamins.
  • Activity stuff: I met my walking goal every day this week (despite toe stuff). My low day was Saturday at 10,045 steps, and my high day was Monday at 12,613 steps.

Books Read: 


    New singing performances:

    This week's karaoke song is "Gulf War Song" by Moxy Früvous.



    Stuff drawn:



    Webcomic Negative One Issue 0927: "The World is Wide." 





    Videos Made:

    None.

    New photos:

    None.

    Social Media Counts: 

    YouTube subscribers: 5,413 for swankivy (9 new), 676 for JulieSondra (no change), 18 for v & V Vids (no change), 173 for Not-So-Giant Women (no change), 69 for Tides of Time Band (1 new). Twitter followers: 876 for swankivy (no change), 3,644 for JulieSondra (9 new). Hive Social: 26 followers (no change). Post: 2 for juliesondra (no change). Facebook: 297 friends for swankivy (no change), 638 likes for JulieSondra (no change), 81 followers for Negative One (no change), 240 likes for So You Write (no change), 93 followers for Not-So-Giant-Women (no change). Tumblr followers: 2,435 (1 new). Instagram followers: 257 (1 new).

    No comments:

    Post a Comment