Sunday, December 18, 2022

Personal Digest Saturday (but posted on Sunday!): December 10 – December 16

Life news this week:

  • Saturday I got to sleep late. Spent some time posting a book review I'd done some time back but it wasn't up for preorder yet at the time. Did some Polos and present wrapping. Jumped into recording a podcast with Daria and we got through two more episodes ("Buddy's Book" and "Mindful Education"). I did a little music practice too.

  • Sunday I got up early for band practice. Dad picked me up and we had another productive practice with the group, and after that we went out to Brio for some of our favorite foods. I gave Dad a drum decal that has our band logo on it! After I got home, I did some laundry and trash and took a nap. Then did the last of my holiday shopping online.

  • Monday was a little slower than usual because we didn't have letters to go out. I had to work on utility stuff though. Also put my laundry away while listening to recordings of band practice, and then I played games with my friends online.

  • Tuesday I got some more utility stuff done and did some reports. Wrote a storyboard, took a nap, worked on the next Not-So-Giant Women episode, and had to get a replacement arranged for a gift for Katelyn that arrived damaged. At night I worked on some music and looked at some old photos.

  • Wednesday I was really trying to close up my utility certification so that sucked away a lot of time. I was then able to talk to Tony in the afternoon and work on my podcast and webcomic before Jeaux came over. We ate at Moe's, took a walk, watched Colbert, and talked about Christmas Eve food we want to make.

  • Thursday my projects got certified (yay!) and I spent the day on data entry. Then I worked more on Negative One and Not-So-Giant Women. I did Polos with Meg and wrapped some more presents. One of the gifts that was sent to me for Jeaux was the wrong item, so I don't have a gift for him. Welp. Talked to Mom about Christmas Eve and wrapped more presents. Went to sleep early.

  • Friday I worked on timesheets and letter preparation. Finished Negative One and got some walking done. Meggie came over and we ordered food at Vallarta's, and enjoyed it together at my house. We ended up just talking through the night and went to bed around midnight.

New Reviews:

  • H. Logan gave The Invisible Orientation a two-star review on Amazon. (This reviewer believes my book was irresponsible because it doesn't acknowledge that asexual people who know they're asexual might hide that fact to trap a straight person into a sexless marriage. Welp!)
Health Plan Update:

  • Weight stuff: Saw some highs in the beginning of the week and then it settled down a little lower. High weight: 120.2. Low weight: 117.7.
  • Nutrition stuff: I had a few more "special" days this week involving food with other people (Sunday, Wednesday, Friday) so those meals tend to be less protein and more carbohydrates, but I didn't go overboard on anything and didn't get stuck in a sweets-eating rut. Had a lot of really good salad days toward the beginning of the week too! Still consistently taking the vitamins.
  • Activity stuff: I met my walking goal every day this week. My low day was Saturday at 10,101 steps, and my high day was Wednesday at 12,939 steps.
Books Read: 

  • Finished Reading: Nothing this week.

  • Currently reading: You Too? by Janet Gurtler. I'm on page 164.

    New singing performances:

    This week's karaoke song is "Labour of Love" by Frente!.



    Stuff drawn:



    Webcomic Negative One Issue 0918: "Directionless." 






    Videos Made:

    Not-So-Giant Women Episode 56: Love Letters is out. Join Daria and Ivy as they watch and talk about "Love Letters" and cover such topics as Love at First Sight narratives, the importance of respecting the love interest's agency, clarification of Garnet's relationship, Jamie accepting Garnet's answer, Garnet's ability to repel water off her body, the mystery of the Water Bear Gem, whether Rose and Greg are presented by the story to represent love at first sight, whether Garnet minded that Steven told Connie she was a Fusion and whether Greg knows (and how much he knows about Steven's experience with fusion), Malachite's status as a hate Fusion, Garnet's color palette shift after her reformation, and the trials and tribulations of having a fringe.



    New photos:

    None.

    Social Media Counts: 

    YouTube subscribers: 5,410 for swankivy (3 new), 677 for JulieSondra (2 new), 18 for v & V Vids (no change), 168 for Not-So-Giant Women (1 new), 60 for Tides of Time Band (no change). Twitter followers: 882 for swankivy (lost 2), 3,399 for JulieSondra (lost 8). Hive Social: 26 followers (lost 3). Post: 2 for juliesondra (no change). Facebook: 295 friends for swankivy (no change), 637 likes for JulieSondra (1 new), 81 followers for Negative One (no change), 238 likes for So You Write (1 new), 93 followers for Not-So-Giant-Women (1 new). Tumblr followers: 2,439 (no change). Instagram followers: 250 (no change).

    No comments:

    Post a Comment