Saturday, November 26, 2022

Personal Digest Saturday: November 19 – November 25

Life news this week:

  • Saturday was pretty relaxing, though I did pop in at work to finish up a task for my boss. Other than that I just did my blogging and talked to sister and BFF. And I read another chapter of Jeremy's book.

  • Sunday I spent the day doing laundry and trash chores, recording karaoke, and talking to Meg. Did another chapter for Jeremy. Wrapped some presents for my sister's family and cleaned up around the house. Took some collection photos. Joined Hive because all the cool kids are doing it (you can follow me there @juliesondra). Decided to give one of my books chapter names and started rereading it while naming the chapters as I went along.

  • Monday had a lot of scrambling over utility stuff on one of my projects and we also found out some good news: we got shortlisted on a project, got shortlisted as a teaming partner on another, and got selected as a subconsultant on another project. Day of good news! I worked on my chapter titles more, played games with my friends, and edited for Jeremy.

  • Tuesday I had to set up teams for upcoming projects and edit one of our letters. Plus more utility updates. Sent Polo messages, took a nap, got up and made a pumpkin pie, and then used my leftover evaporated milk to make pancakes for dinner. Read another chapter for Jeremy, worked on my book, and wrapped more presents for my sister's family. Installed my cool new rainbow keyboard.

  • Wednesday I got ahead by reading over a letter due next week and worked on a bunch of transcript questions for an upcoming shortlisted team interview. Also walked to the post office and sent holiday gifts to my sister's family. Cleaned up my kitchen and made a meal plan for Thanksgiving. Talked to my sister about food and cartoons. Put a couple more photos in my gallery of people who have passed away (and cut myself on the glass of one of the photo frames). We didn't have Jeaux Day because Thanksgiving is replacement Jeaux Day, so I had the evening free to work on Jeremy's book and my book.

  • Thursday I had a small breakfast and coffee before Jeaux came over and we started making food. We put the Tofurky roast and the vegan scalloped potatoes in first, and then we did green bean casserole and mashed potatoes. We both made our own favorite gravy separately. By the time Mom got to my house, we were baking the bread rolls and warming up the corn. Mom brought ham and turkey. We had a lovely meal and Mom passed out shortly afterwards because the food overwhelmed her. Jeaux and I watched Colbert and when Mom got up we had pie. After she left, Jeaux and I took a walk. After he left, I did Polos for Meg and sister and read another Jeremy chapter.

  • Friday I had Thanksgiving leftovers for every meal. Worked on my webcomic and didn't do much but relax. Mom came over in the evening to get the leftover turkey and ham, and we watched some videos and hung out. After she left I got my comic up, got my steps in, and did an edit for Jeremy. Almost done with the book.

Health Plan Update:

  • Weight stuff: Weirdly, despite a holiday about eating happening in the middle of the week, I had a slightly better scale situation this week. Part of the reason though was that I kept very busy and didn't do a lot of snacking when I wasn't hungry. High weight: 119.5 Low weight: 117.7.
  • Nutrition stuff: So yes there have been cheesy potatoes this week. And yet? The only issue I'm really hitting is not quite enough protein this week, just slightly higher fat. Still consistently taking the vitamins.
  • Activity stuff: I met my walking goal every day this week. My low day was Monday at 10,114 steps, and my high day was Thursday at 14,284 steps.
Books Read: 

  • Finished Reading: Nothing this week.

  • Currently reading: You Too? by Janet Gurtler. I'm on page 127.

    New singing performances:

    This week's karaoke song is "Starlight" by Muse.



    Stuff drawn:



    Webcomic Negative One Issue 0915: "Protecting Her." 






    Videos Made:

    None.

    New photos:

    Pancakes made with evaporated milk

    Thanksgiving food 2022

    My plate

    Mom & Jeaux chowing down

    Mom knocked out by the feast

    Pie after meal

    Social Media Counts: 

    YouTube subscribers: 5,418 for swankivy (1 new), 675 for JulieSondra (no change), 18 for v & V Vids (no change), 167 for Not-So-Giant Women (1 new), 58 for Tides of Time Band (3 new). Twitter followers: 889 for swankivy (lost 5), 3,411 for JulieSondra (lost 7)--still lots of people leaving Twitter this week. Hive Social: 29 for juliesondra (29 new). Post: 1 for juliesondra (1 new). Facebook: 295 friends for swankivy (no change), 636 likes for JulieSondra (no change), 81 followers for Negative One (no change), 238 likes for So You Write (no change), 91 followers for Not-So-Giant-Women (no change). Tumblr followers: 2,439 (lost 1). Instagram followers: 248 (1 new).

    No comments:

    Post a Comment