Saturday, November 12, 2022

Personal Digest Saturday: November 5 – November 11

Life news this week:

  • Saturday was a sleep-in day. I practiced music, did some online stuff, got blogging done, and listened to/made Polo conversations. I seem to have new neighbors! Saw them moving in. In the evening I did a podcast recording with Daria for "Kindergarten Kid" and "Know Your Fusion," the first two episodes of Season 4. Also got some work done on my photos page.

  • Sunday I did laundry, took out trash, and worked on the photos website all day. I finally finished it! (Though I still want to do a bunch of tagging to make it go back farther than 2016 in specific-subject searches, so I'm still working on that.) I managed to break my website once and had to fix it.

  • Monday at work involved utilities, a letter and a package, and timesheets. Separately I worked on photo tagging and got a BAND SAMPLER video put together--if you like my performances and have a YouTube account, I would love you to subscribe to the band's page! (We need 100 to be allowed to choose a custom handle and we're not there yet.) I put away laundry in the evening and cooked myself a dinner omelet to use up some aging mushrooms. Then I played games with my friends online, made a video for my main channel asking for subscribers to join us on the other channel, and tagged some more photos.

  • Tuesday was Election Day, which involved sitting around hoping for the least amount of bad news possible. I worked on the package that was due for our shortlisted project and some utility stuff. Worked on the photos page more, watched The Office and finally finished the last episode, practiced music, looked at some fun makeup videos, and edited the first chapter of my friend Jeremy's book.

  • Wednesday was a bit slow. Dealt with some utility stuff at work. I worked on music practice, Polos, setting up a new clock to replace my broken one, and did some fun party makeup for kicks. Jeaux came over and we ate at Five Guys and caught up on Colbert. After he left I edited a chapter of Jeremy's book again.

  • Thursday right before I signed into my workplace, the power went out due to Hurricane Nicole. I was in an outage that lasted all day. By noon it was clear it wasn't coming back soon so I made arrangements to take my refrigerated and frozen food to Jeaux's house and ended up saving my food and working a half day in the afternoon at his place. We had lunch and dinner together and the power didn't return at my house until about 9 PM. Jeaux took me home but would have been prepared to let me stay overnight if it hadn't come back! Nice guy, that one. I did some Polos and edited Jeremy's book.

  • Friday was back to normal at work--I did utility stuff and upcoming project reports. I spent too much of my evening looking Twitter so I had to cram in my webcomic drawings and my walking to meet my goals, but I did it. Then I edited Jeremy's book and went to bed.

Health Plan Update:

  • Weight stuff: Had a high right at the beginning of the week and then it went down a bit, but honestly I haven't paid attention to the things I usually pay attention to this week so I'm not surprised to see no real changes here. High weight: 120.2. Low weight: 118.3.
  • Nutrition stuff: I've been keeping up with green veggies in my diet this week but still having a lot of high-fat food and being out of balance. Not great. Still consistently taking the vitamins.
  • Activity stuff: I met my walking goal every day this week. My low day was Monday at 10,052 steps, and my high day was Thursday at 15,221 steps.
Books Read: 

  • Finished Reading: Nothing this week.

  • Currently reading: You Too? by Janet Gurtler. I'm on page 85.

    New singing performances:

    This week's karaoke song is "Don't Look Back in Anger" by Oasis.



    Stuff drawn:










    Webcomic Negative One Issue 0913: "To Appreciate You." 



    Videos Made:

    Tides of Time Sampler: Check out our sound, our range, and our energy!


    There is also My band :) - The video introducing the band sampler on my other channel, but it's just the same as the above with a dorky intro for my subscribers.

    Not-So-Giant Women Episode 54: Joy Ride is up. Join Daria and Ivy as they watch and talk about "Joy Ride" and cover such topics as Peridot's probable proximity, what the Gems might do with the escape pod, the Cool Kids' desire to hang out with Steven, each Cool Kid's relationship with their family, Sour Cream's DJ aspirations and the future of the Onion family, the heavy thoughts Steven shares with the Cool Kids, the concept of Steven being his own mom and the Gems blaming him for Rose's disappearance, Garnet calling Earth "my planet," British PSAs, the Crystal Gems' roles on the team, Steven's super strength, why the pod's liquid was breathable, what Peridot would think of Malachite, and Daria's Yellowtail impression.



    New photos:

    None.

    Social Media Counts: 

    YouTube subscribers: 5,416 for swankivy (lost 5), 675 for JulieSondra (1 new), 18 for v & V Vids (no change), 164 for Not-So-Giant Women (no change), 54 for Tides of Time Band (21 new). Twitter followers: 895 for swankivy (lost 4), 3,425 for JulieSondra (no change)--still lots of people leaving Twitter this week. Facebook: 295 friends for swankivy (no change), 636 likes for JulieSondra (no change), 81 followers for Negative One (no change), 238 likes for So You Write (1 new), 91 followers for Not-So-Giant-Women (no change). Tumblr followers: 2,443 (lost 2). Instagram followers: 246 (1 new).

    No comments:

    Post a Comment