Saturday, November 19, 2022

Personal Digest Saturday: November 12 – November 18

Life news this week:

  • Saturday was a nice slow day where I could relax. I spent some time on Twitter engaging with people in a trash thread or two and then took a nap. Did my blogging and got some singing practice and walking in. Edited another chapter for my friend Jeremy (trying to do one a day until I finish his book). Found out the Democrats are keeping the Senate, whee. Did some more work on the photos page.

  • Sunday the neighbors' outdoor improvements woke me up. Lots of chainsaws. Spent the day with editing for Jeremy, photo blog work, cleaning while listening to Meggie's Polos about her weekend, did my laundry and trash chores, recorded a karaoke song, made a post about being a nerd, and practiced music.

  • Monday I just had one letter to deal with and some selection results to process. Started early work on Negative One because of Friday evening plans. Chose holiday gifts for my sister's family because I'll have to get them out early due to them traveling internationally for the holidays. Played online games with the full gaming group (seven of us). And did another chapter for Jeremy.

  • Tuesday I had some drama at work over my ticketing system so I had to iron it out. Otherwise uneventful. Put some laundry away, read another chapter for Jeremy, played silly games, and did some Polos. Mom agreed to come to our tiny Thanksgiving. Put together a document for Patricia and Ash for them to read Steven Universe comics without getting spoiled (since they haven't seen the whole show yet). After that I worked on my comic some more.

  • Wednesday I had some utility meetings and the conclusion of the ticketing drama. Worked on reports. Put on more weird eye makeup (this time tried a blue-based look). Went to the game store with Jeaux and had to wait a long time while he bought an Xbox. Then we did most of our Thanksgiving shopping and ate some SoFresh food at my house while watching Colbert. I read Jeaux a series of conversations that made him laugh so hard he had to lie down on the kitchen floor. Read another chapter for Jeremy.

  • Thursday I did more reports and utility stuff. Did some drawings, listened to news, and read another chapter for Jeremy. Talked to Mom on the phone. Went to sleep early for a few hours and then got up and finished the comic drawings.

  • Friday was very busy at work--utility meetings and documents, teaming invitations, reports, timesheets, and a new task from my boss involving a sign inventory. I didn't get out until late. Jeaux came over and we ate pizza and then went to the Ben Brainard show in Wesley Chapel! It was pretty good but the audience was really rude. Went home and finished up my walking by talking to Meggie on Polo. Stayed up too late.

Interviews, Articles, Mentions:

Health Plan Update:

  • Weight stuff: Had a lot of snackiness this week! So I'm not surprised that I haven't made the progress I want to make here. But it's okay. :) High weight: 120.2. Low weight: 118.3.
  • Nutrition stuff: Spinach banana smoothies most days have helped with the greens! ending up with higher fat content in my diet lately because of pizza and sour cream dip. Still consistently taking the vitamins.
  • Activity stuff: I met my walking goal every day this week. My low day was Tuesday at 10,004 steps, and my high day was Thursday at 16,460 steps.
Books Read: 

  • Finished Reading: Nothing this week.

  • Currently reading: You Too? by Janet Gurtler. I'm on page 97.

    New singing performances:

    This week's karaoke song is "Hazy Shade of Winter" by the Bangles.



    Stuff drawn:



    Webcomic Negative One Issue 0914: "Parallel Struggles." 





    Videos Made:

    None.

    New photos:


    Jeaux and me at the Ben Brainard show

    Social Media Counts: 

    YouTube subscribers: 5,417 for swankivy (1 new), 675 for JulieSondra (no change), 18 for v & V Vids (no change), 166 for Not-So-Giant Women (2 new), 55 for Tides of Time Band (1 new). Twitter followers: 894 for swankivy (lost 1), 3,418 for JulieSondra (lost 7)--still lots of people leaving Twitter this week. Facebook: 295 friends for swankivy (no change), 636 likes for JulieSondra (no change), 81 followers for Negative One (no change), 238 likes for So You Write (no change), 91 followers for Not-So-Giant-Women (no change). Tumblr followers: 2,440 (lost 3). Instagram followers: 247 (1 new).

    No comments:

    Post a Comment