Saturday, August 4, 2018

Personal Digest Saturday: July 28 – August 3

Life news this week:
  • Saturday I processed my photos from Metrocon finally and did the subtitles for my new video. Pretty time-consuming. I also talked to Victor on the phone because we were both opening boxes of new toys and we're into that. I got all the plushies from San Diego Comic Con and they're great!
  • Sunday I had a weird sleepy day. I did my outside sitting and got through laundry, karaoke, and showering periodically throughout the day between naps. I ate a lot of crap and watched YouTube, and drew a picture of Garnet that I like.
  • Monday I took care of some dangling ends at work regarding utilities and documents other firms needed from us. After work I grocery shopped and made a monstrosity at home: an "everything pizza" based on a cartoon. I had to make a fish out of bread.
  • Tuesday I somehow got lost on the bus despite it being the same bus I always take. Rode it too far haha. Got to work and ate pieces of my everything pizza for lunch. Met up with Arthur and let him eat my everything pizza too. We watched cartoons and got from episode 70 to episode 78. Then he went home and I finished my webcomic.
  • Wednesday I got up early to read comics before work. Then at work I did applications for minority business status for our new Tallahassee office. Whoo! Ate everything pizza for lunch again. I was too full for food with Jeaux so we ate at a place where he got a burrito and I got chips. Then we went grocery shopping and watched Brooklyn Nine-Nine.
  • Thursday I worked and just put out small fires. Then at home Victor called me and I finished my webcomic, put together a new set of shelves, and rearranged some toys.
  • Friday was busy! I edited a paper and sent reports out, and then I was supposed to meet up with a new friend for coffee but he canceled so I went to the mall anyway and went shopping for stuff I never found. I brought home some french fries and made a french fry pizza.

New reviews of my book:



Interviews, Articles, Mentions:


Reading progress:
  • Finished this week: I didn't finish any books, but I did give a four-star review to Steven Universe Harmony #1, the first of the five-issue miniseries that just started.
  • Currently readingNative Tongue by Carl Hiaasen.
    New singing performances:

    This week's song was "Around the World" by ATC.



    Stuff Drawn:


    My super adorable chillin' Garnet


    My doodles of the Steven Universe figural keychains, which are weird looking




    Webcomic So You Write Issue 86: "No Guarantees."









    Webcomic Negative One Issue 0690: "No Guarantees."






    New videos:

    None.

    New photos:


    My new SDCC buttons
    My collection of SDCC plushies
    Me wearing my new shirt that says "Have You Seen This Ruby?"
    My complete collection of Figural Keychains
    My "everything pizza"
    Eating the everything pizza with a spoon
    My figure collection with the figural keychains added
    My new Supercute Plushies
    My toy hutch is getting crowded now



    Social Media Counts:

    YouTube subscribers: 5,271 for swankivy (lost 15), 678 for JulieSondra (no change). Twitter followers: 973 for swankivy (5 new), 1,325 for JulieSondra (no change). Facebook: 295 friends (no change) and 204 followers (lost 2) for swankivy, 649 likes for JulieSondra (1 new), 57 likes for Negative One (no change), 139 likes for So You Write (no change). Tumblr followers: 2,525 (1 new). Instagram followers: 147 (no change).



    No comments:

    Post a Comment