Saturday, August 25, 2018

Personal Digest Saturday: August 18 – August 24

Life news this week:
  • Saturday I had to spend a long time on processing photos from my Universal trip. I didn't do much but play with photos and play with new toys for my collection.
  • Sunday I did my outside porch table ritual and hung out with my mom in the evening. She needed me to help her with a website thingie. I took pics of my cute new dress. Then I talked to my friend through the Amino talk feature and hurt myself killing a spider. :P
  • Monday I had to help with a Letter of Response that was shorter than usual, which is the opposite problem that we usually have. Then after work I saw Mom again because she needed me to scan in some form for a financial adviser, which I hope works out. After she left I just played around online.
  • Tuesday I had a bunch of miscellaneous paperwork at the office--small fires to put out. Then Arthur picked me up from work and we hung out to watch Steven Universe. We got from 84 ("Steven Floats") to 90 ("Restaurant Wars"). Of course the highlight was the musical episode, "Mr. Greg." I enjoy that stuff so much! We ate our Thai food and he left, and I fell asleep right after.
  • Wednesday we had a tight deadline for a package that needed to go out in the morning, but we made it. I got some other writing done that afternoon. Jeaux picked me up and we ate at Denny's, then shopped at Target for food and watched Brooklyn Nine-Nine and Wrecked. I got some comics drawn while talking to my sister P after he left, and then I listened to a Steven Universe podcast before going to sleep.
  • Thursday I had to start my utility coordination stuff for a new project. Argh utility coordination. I made a database and processed an initial letter to send out. I also looked into what it might cost to collect some comics I don't have. When I got home I did some drawing and chatted on the phone with Victor. Got all my drawings done for the webcomic but did not get it processed for the 'Net before falling asleep.
  • Friday I got through my entire list of utility contacts and landed about half of them, left messages for the others. Had to help get out a packet in the afternoon. After work, I quickly prepared my webcomic for posting and got it out there, and then went to Drink and Draw at Cafe Hey. I met some new pals there and chatted as well as saw old pals, and I got my writing webcomic drawn and had enough time to start some fan art. When I got home, I was too tired to do much besides sleep.
Reading progress:
  • Finished this week: No finished books; I got too many rides this week.
  • Currently readingF2M: The Boy Within by Hazel Edwards & Ryan S. Kennedy.
    New singing performances:

    This week's song was "What Can You Lose" from Dick Tracy, a duet with a SingSnap user named DJcub75.



    Stuff Drawn:

    Garnet in her wedding outfit

    Casual Garnet playing Game Boy in short shorts,
    drawn on an envelope
    Casual Garnet about to shoot a rubber band,
    on sticky note paper
    Casual Garnet enjoying a fire hydrant,
    drawn in a notebook





    Webcomic Negative One Issue 0693: "Names for Days."






    New videos:

    None.

    New photos:


    My new "Yay Steven" dress!


    My friends at Drink and Draw doing their thing.

    Social Media Counts:

    YouTube subscribers: 5,260 for swankivy (lost 7), 677 for JulieSondra (no change). Twitter followers: 965 for swankivy (5 new), 1,324 for JulieSondra (3 new). Facebook: 294 friends (no change) and 205 followers (no change) for swankivy, 650 likes for JulieSondra (lost 1), 59 likes for Negative One (no change), 140 likes for So You Write (no change). Tumblr followers: 2,522 (5 new). Instagram followers: 151 (no change).

    No comments:

    Post a Comment