Saturday, August 18, 2018

Personal Digest Saturday: August 11 – August 17

Life news this week:
  • Saturday I spent a bunch of time on the phone! I hadn't talked to my sister P since before she went to Japan, so we had a nice catch-up talk. Then I went shopping with Jeaux because I unwisely did not shop last week, and went with him to his haircut. Then I took a nap, got up, and talked to Victor about our upcoming adventure with his family visiting. I cleaned my living room's entertainment center and made great progress!
  • Sunday was another Day of Productivity. I had coffee outside with my e-mail, but it looked like it was going to rain so I brought it inside early. Did karaoke and cleaned the bookshelves in my living room. Then I moved all the furniture, rolled up the carpets, cleaned the floors, vacuumed, and steam cleaned the carpets! And then finally I got to take a shower and start laundry. I also slept on the floor for a while.
  • Monday had to do some paperwork, and we sent out a letter of response at work and did a bunch of printing. My co-worker drove me home and it was pouring. I got my last Mystery Mini plush so I have a complete collection for now, hooray! Then I cleaned a bunch of stuff up and finished my laundry. Man I love my house!
  • Tuesday I had a busy day at the office because I was taking the next day off to go out with Victor's family. Had to do a bunch of coordination with utilities again and talked to my sister briefly. Sent my package of info to District 6 for a project we're shortlisted on (yay) and met up with my friend Arthur. He took me to a Thai restaurant and we ate the food and watched a few cartoons. After he left I talked to Meggie on the phone--she's having a tough time. I cleaned the entranceway of my house. I think I'm stress cleaning.
  • Wednesday I had off work to go to UNIVERSAL STUDIOS WITH VICTOR'S FAMILY! Yay! They picked me up in the morning and I got to meet his sister Alaina, his brother Ross, Ross's girlfriend Jahira, and his nephews Sumir and Amari. The younger folks fell asleep in the back of the minivan on the way there, haha. We did some rides, ate food in the Harry Potter land, and had a tiring and hot but fun time! I had a good time playing with Amari--I get along great with little kids. We also went to the wand store to get Amari a magic wand, but you have to go to a demonstration and the actor picked me out of the crowd to demonstrate wands, so that was fun. We got home really late, like 11 PM, and I was able to just take a shower and fall into bed.
  • Thursday was back to work. And it was busy because I missed a day. I was running around all day doing stuff and then Jeaux picked me up because we moved Jeaux Day to Thursday this week. We went to University Mall because we heard Hot Topic had a Steven Universe toy I hadn't gotten yet, and they had it! So we each bought one! (It was a life-size Pumpkin.) We ate at Five Guys and did grocery shopping too, and then at my place we listened to Night Vale and watched Wrecked and Brooklyn Nine-Nine. I worked hard to get Negative One drawn early because of potential plans with Victor's family Friday night, but I didn't completely finish.
  • Friday I worked and it was another busy day. Wow. At least I got a ride home! Jeaux and I got invited to Victor's family's vacation house for dinner, so I quickly finished my comics, cooked some biscuits, and went over there with Jeaux. We had a pretty good time and watched a really ridiculous movie calledFather of the Year. It was so nice to finally meet Victor's MOM! Then Jeaux took me home and I collapsed. Really exhausting and stressful week.
Reading progress:
    New singing performances:

    This week's song was "All of Me" by John Legend.



    Stuff Drawn:





    Webcomic Negative One Issue 0692: "Sister Species."






    New videos:

    None.

    New photos:


    On the way to Universal Studios with Victor's family, his nephews
    and his sister fell asleep in the back seat, all three of them.
    Amari played a video game at Universal Studios' arcade.
    We met a fish lady at Universal Studios.
    Posing with the fish lady and a car.
    Victor's nephew Amari is playing with a penguin at Universal Studios.
    It was pretty hot out.
    Hanging out at the fountain with Victor.
    Simpsons stuff at Universal Studios--hanging out with Chief Wiggum.
    Victor's in Springfield.
    Victor and his nephew Amari with me and some Duff ads at Universal Studios.
    Horsing around on the railings with Amari,
    in line for rides at Universal Studios.
    Alaina, Victor, and I are criminals about to get
    arrested in Springfield at Universal Studios.
    Alaina, Jahira, and I are criminals about to get
    arrested in Springfield at Universal Studios.
    My heart glasses are cute.
    Me with Victor's family at the Harry Potter Gringott's ride.
    I'm at Platform 9 and three-quarters.
    Look, it's the Hogwarts Express.
    Victor and my selfie at Universal Studios.
    Victor looks afraid that he's about to
    wipe out on that motorcycle.
    Victor and his nephew Amari with a motorcycle at Universal Studios.
    Jeaux and I got SuperCute Plushies Pumpkins.

    Social Media Counts:

    YouTube subscribers: 5,269 for swankivy (lost 4), 677 for JulieSondra (lost 1). Twitter followers: 960 for swankivy (lost 14), 1,321 for JulieSondra (lost 4). Facebook: 294 friends (lost 1) and 205 followers (1 new) for swankivy, 651 likes for JulieSondra (1 new), 59 likes for Negative One (2 new), 140 likes for So You Write (1 new). Tumblr followers: 2,517 (lost 3). Instagram followers: 151 (1 new).



    No comments:

    Post a Comment