Saturday, May 27, 2017

Personal Digest Saturday: May 20 – May 26

Life news this week: 
  • Saturday was Drink and Draw but I ended up not going because Meghan came over and I hung out with her. Her dad just passed away so of course hanging out with her was way more important. I still did some doodling while she was visiting, though, and we got sushi. She stayed the night and we just talked about everything.
  • Sunday Meggie left and I did some karaoke and ukulele stuff, but didn't feel very good so I tried to take it easy. I also made a new Letters to an Asexual video. I ended up just watching a bunch of cartoon reactions so I could have some down time.
  • Monday wasn't real great. I got up late so I had to have a paid ride to work, and then I got handed a big project that I'm not entirely sure how to accomplish so it's going to be a lot of floundering around in the dark. I also still wasn't feeling good physically so the walk home after work was brutal. Mommy came over and fed me sushi, though, and it was really nice. It made me really happy. I also watched more cartoon stuff and drew pictures.
  • Tuesday the project at work chugged along. But I was really tired. Mom picked me up from work because she knew I still wasn't feeling good. She got me more yummy food. Mom was sleepy too and kept falling asleep at my house. I did some more drawing. I'm getting a lot done on my fan art but sadly not much else.
  • Wednesday I posted my "sleeping Gems" series of art on Amino and the post got featured on the front page. Nice. I also had a good day at work: a couple of the things I thought I was going to have to do did not happen, and I made it to the bus even though I should have missed it with how late I was. I met up with Jeaux and we ate at Pei Wei and I gave him his birthday gift. After he left I drew more pictures!
  • Thursday I was just tired all day. I had planned to go to the store after work but I just didn't have the energy. I drew my webcomic while watching cartoon stuff and that was really it.
  • Friday was again a tiring day. I finished a book on the bus, wrote a review, and completed a big part of my work project that I thought was going to be a bigger struggle! After work I shopped at the drugstore and went home, and also there was a big leak for some future Steven Universe episodes that are going to air on Monday, so Jeaux and I were jabbering about them all day. I came home and finished my webcomic and posted my new asexuality video and completed the subtitles before falling asleep by accident with my contacts in because I'm a loser.

    New reviews of my book:


        Reading progress:
          New singing performances:

          This week I performed "Haven't You Noticed (I'm a Star)" from Steven Universe. It's a cute pop song that's supposed to be a popular radio hit in the show.

           

          New drawings: 


          Steven is a distinguished boy who deserves distinguished khakis.
          My last "sleeping Gems" drawing, picturing Steven sleeping in front of the portrait of his mom.
          A poster promo for an older episode, "An Indirect Kiss."



          Webcomic Negative One Issue 0628: "Before You Eat."






          New videos:

          My latest asexuality video is Letters to an Asexual #46, which is about when people say "but you're too pretty to be asexual!"

           

          My latest unlisted ukulele video is "Born to Try" by Delta Goodrem.




          New photos:

           
          I wore my Garnet-inspired dress at work.


          I made a pyramid out of my extra highlighters.


          Social Media counts:
           
          YouTube subscribers: 5,302 for swankivy (lost 5), 642 for JulieSondra (1 new). Twitter followers: 863 for swankivy (1 new), 1,336 for JulieSondra (2 new). Facebook: 292 friends (no change) and 208 followers (no change) for swankivy, 650 likes for JulieSondra (lost 2), 54 likes for Negative One (no change), 125 likes for So You Write (no change). Tumblr followers: 2,497 (2 new). Instagram followers: 114 (lost 1).

          No comments:

          Post a Comment