Saturday, October 7, 2023

Personal Digest Saturday: September 30 – October 6

Life news this week:

  • Saturday I drew, colored, and posted my So You Write comic, took a walk, did my blogging, talked to Jeaux, and got very little else done.

  • Sunday I caught up on stuff I'd been procrastinating on. Ordered something online, worked on some podcast planning, learned a song for karaoke, and made the event for my Halloween party coming up. I did my usual Sunday chores (trash, laundry) and baked some cool cookies that looked like teabags.

  • Monday involved three letters going out and lots of busy stuff at work. After work I finished taking photos of my cookies and posting the recipes, and I played DDR before going to sleep early.

  • Tuesday I had tons of organization, meetings, and research--super busy all day. Got my walking in toward the end of the day and did some Polos. Worked on processing a podcast recording and made some calls about my mom's stuff. Followed breaking news stories. Participated in an interview on the podcast Flow.

  • Wednesday I did more scheduling and research at work. Did some Polos and cleaning after work. Jeaux took me to eat at SoFresh and we went grocery shopping and watched the return of Colbert when we got home.

  • Thursday I was busy with a proposal and data entry. Had to work a little late to get it all done. Jumped right into podcast recording after that and got three episodes recorded with Daria.

  • Friday there was supposed to be a pickup for my donations from Mom's house but they didn't pick up my boxes. We hired a new employee so I got him processed and did some stuff with timesheets and reports at work. Then I had to do my comic in a rush because I hadn't even written it yet and I usually start drawing the night before, but it came out fine. Worked on the podcast episode but I got too tired.
Health Plan Update:

  • Weight stuff: Making a little bit of progress with my schedules but nothing monumental right now. I seem to be doing better about only eating when I'm hungry instead of just doing it when it's something to do. High weight: 123.1. Low weight: 121.7.
  • Nutrition stuff: Weirdly I seem to be not getting as many carbs as I need this week, but I tried to counter that whenever I'd see it there. Usually this isn't a problem I have. Still consistently taking the vitamins.
  • Activity stuff: I met my walking goal every day this week. My low day was Sunday at 10,074 steps, and my high day was Monday at 13,174 steps.

Books Read: 

  • Finished Reading: None.

  • Currently Reading: Be Gay, Do Comics by Matt Bors. I'm on page 130.
    New singing performances:

    This week's karaoke song is "Dance Monkey" by Tones and I.



    Stuff drawn:



    Webcomic So You Write Issue 148: "Sight Unseen." 









    Webcomic Negative One Issue 0960: "A Clean Break." 





    Videos Made:

    None.

    New photos:

    Teabag cookies!





    Social Media Counts: 
    YouTube subscribers: 5,442 for swankivy (5 new), 675 for JulieSondra (no change), 17 for v & V Vids (no change), 190 for Not-So-Giant Women (no change), 71 for Tides of Time Band (no change). Twitter followers: 851 for swankivy (lost 1), 3,855 for JulieSondra (lost 1). Facebook: 297 friends for swankivy (no change), 647 likes for JulieSondra (no change), 82 followers for Negative One (no change), 245 likes for So You Write (no change), 97 followers for Not-So-Giant-Women (no change). Tumblr followers: 2,432 (no change). Instagram followers: 264 (lost 1).

    No comments:

    Post a Comment