Saturday, October 21, 2023

Personal Digest Saturday: October 14 – October 20

Life news this week:

  • Saturday I did some home repair stuff, put up Halloween decorations, wrote my webcomic and started drawing it, and updated website stuff to show my latest interview. Did my blogging, did my dishes, made some Polos, and chatted with friends.

  • Sunday I did my karaoke and my breakfast, then went out to meet my new friend Ben at the bookstore. We hung out, got coffee, later got Boba, and ended up at Five Guys nine hours later. Yeah, he's pretty cool. I'm glad to have a new friend and we had a lot of great chats, and we seem to have a lot in common. I hope he likes my other friends when he meets them at my party next week. When I finally got home I did laundry and took out the trash, and relaxed a bit.

  • Monday we had just one letter going out, and I had a meeting. I finished the webcomic and processed it (doing everything early because of the upcoming Halloween party). Practiced music, read, and updated recipes.

  • Tuesday was a day of meetings, data entry, and teaming invitations. I put away my laundry and organized my recipes and ingredients. Dealt with more of Mom's bills and had to renew her insurance policy on her car which seems stupid.

  • Wednesday I dealt with the insurance some more, and worked on research at work. Jeaux took me to Beef O'Brady's and grocery shopping, where I got the last of my party stuff. We watched the first four episodes of the latest season of Our Flag Means Death (it's good!) and took our walk and caught up on Colbert. I meant to finish some other stuff after he left but I was too tired.

  • Thursday I did more meetings and research. I made my animal cookies and did Polos, and I did pumpkin pies too. I met my friends for game night and had fun with them, and afterwards I made my cream cheese pumpkin roll.

  • Friday was more meetings, timesheet stuff, reports, traffic data, and teaming follow-ups. I made my cheesecake brownies and candy corn fudge. Then I decided to make muffins instead of waiting until the morning, so I also made banana muffins and pumpkin muffins. Managed to get the kitchen cleaned up and will be ready to set up for the party.

Health Plan Update:

  • Weight stuff: A lot of delayed eating this week but hasn't affected anything. I seem to wait until really late at night to eat sometimes. That's probably not the smartest. High weight: 123.1. Low weight: 121.7.
  • Nutrition stuff: Incorporated more vegetables into the diet this week but still an awful lot of just sandwiches and fake meat. I have had very good balance between carbs, fat, and protein this week too. Still consistently taking the vitamins.
  • Activity stuff: I met my walking goal every day this week. My low day was Friday at 10,078 steps, and my high day was Sunday at 14,386 steps.

Books Read: 

  • Finished Reading: None.

  • Currently Reading: Be Gay, Do Comics by Matt Bors. I'm on page 246.
    New singing performances:

    This week's karaoke song is "Our Lips Are Sealed" by the Go-Go's.



    Stuff drawn:


    Webcomic Negative One Issue 0962: "Textbook Reaction." 





    Videos Made:

    None.


    New photos:

    None.

    Social Media Counts: 
    YouTube subscribers: 5,446 for swankivy (2 new), 675 for JulieSondra (no change), 17 for v & V Vids (no change), 191 for Not-So-Giant Women (no change), 71 for Tides of Time Band (no change). Twitter followers: 851 for swankivy (no change), 3,857 for JulieSondra (no change). Facebook: 298 friends for swankivy (no change), 648 likes for JulieSondra (1 new), 82 followers for Negative One (no change), 245 likes for So You Write (no change), 97 followers for Not-So-Giant-Women (no change). Tumblr followers: 2,433 (2 new). Instagram followers: 262 (no change).

    No comments:

    Post a Comment