Saturday, October 14, 2023

Personal Digest Saturday: October 7 – October 13

Life news this week:

  • Saturday I did some housecleaning and vacuuming before hopping on to talk to a podcast host. Then after an hour of that, I worked on my blog, texted with Ben, and played DDR. Also got annoyed at an art thief (not of my art). Finished processing my Not-So-Giant Women episode.

  • Sunday I had a leisurely morning during which I also did some mildly responsible stuff like paying bills and doing dishes. Sarah and David came over and we ate at Saki, and then hung out at my house for a while before they had to go home. Then I did my karaoke and my laundry and my trash. I took some photos of updated collections and watched a video I didn't like.

  • Monday I had three letters to get out again, and helped with some accounting stuff and teaming arrangements. Made some appointments, took a nap, put away laundry, and worked a little bit on a story.

  • Tuesday involved organizing, reports, and researching at work, along with four meetings. After work I mostly wasted time and played DDR.

  • Wednesday I did more teaming organizing, utility coordination, and reports. Talked to Tony outside when he came to do my lawn. Jeaux took me to Black Rock and then grocery shopping, where I spent a lot of money because I was buying stuff for my Halloween party. We got rained on during our walk. And we watched Colbert.

  • Thursday was more meetings, utility coordination, research, and administrative tasks. Argued with some people on the internet and met my friends for game night. Played DDR and texted with Ben.

  • Friday was meetings, reports, and research. Then I got my webcomic done and worked on the labels and ingredient lists for my Halloween party. Made a good to-do list.

Interviews, Articles, Mentions:

  • The Silencing of Asexuals: The podcast Flow had me on as a guest. This recording has me and host Sheila Das chatting about conversations surrounding asexuality for about an hour.

Health Plan Update:

  • Weight stuff: I'm doing a lot of exercise and eating less but nothing has changed. Hmmm. High weight: 123.1. Low weight: 121.7.
  • Nutrition stuff: Very good balance this week, but I have been very lax on eating veggies! Having a lot of fruit and yogurt though. Still consistently taking the vitamins.
  • Activity stuff: I met my walking goal every day this week. My low day was Wednesday at 10,025 steps, and my high day was Saturday at 11,920 steps.

Books Read: 

  • Finished Reading: None.

  • Currently Reading: Be Gay, Do Comics by Matt Bors. I'm on page 150.
    New singing performances:

    This week's karaoke song is "Hella Good" by No Doubt.



    Stuff drawn:


    Webcomic Negative One Issue 0961: "What Strong People Do." 





    Videos Made:

    Not-So-Giant Women Episode 65: Onion Friend is out. Join Daria and Ivy as they watch and talk about "Onion Friend" and cover such topics as Onion's birth video, Onion's snake, Onion's speech idiosyncrasies and whether Sour Cream can understand them, the confirmation of Onion's family relationships (and discussion of other familial relationships in Beach City), Vidalia's shotgun, Vidalia's permissive parenting, Onion's potato sculpture of Steven, Amethyst's feelings about being an inspiration to Vidalia, and how the show continued to keep the ongoing conflict still be felt in an episode that wasn't about that.



    New photos:





    Social Media Counts: 
    YouTube subscribers: 5,444 for swankivy (2 new), 675 for JulieSondra (no change), 17 for v & V Vids (no change), 191 for Not-So-Giant Women (1 new), 71 for Tides of Time Band (no change). Twitter followers: 851 for swankivy (no change), 3,857 for JulieSondra (2 new). Facebook: 298 friends for swankivy (1 new--finally became FB friends with Finch), 647 likes for JulieSondra (no change), 82 followers for Negative One (no change), 245 likes for So You Write (no change), 97 followers for Not-So-Giant-Women (no change). Tumblr followers: 2,431 (lost 1). Instagram followers: 262 (lost 2).

    No comments:

    Post a Comment