Saturday, October 29, 2022

Personal Digest Saturday: October 22 – October 28

Life news this week:

  • Saturday was my Halloween party so pretty much everything I did was related to that. In the morning I made the last two types of muffins (banana and pumpkin) and got my dishes and food labels organized. I spent an absurd 45 minutes doing fancy eye makeup for my costume, and then a little more on putting on face paint, a wig, and a costume. One of my guests came a little early and there was a weird glitch with trying to get a ride for one of my friends, but otherwise things went pretty well according to plan! Everybody I expected actually showed up and I had a nice houseful. Plenty of people enjoyed my food and music and we had some great catch-up times and discussions. Meghan, Katelyn, and Benjamin slept over.

  • Sunday my overnight guests got up and had party food for breakfast, and after they left I spent the day cleaning up and relaxing. Also did laundry and put out trash. Managed to get photos posted, sang a karaoke song, and caught up with my blogging since I didn't have time the day before.

  • Monday I mostly just had to put out fires and proofread letters. Did some walking, played games with friends, put away laundry, and ate party leftovers all day.

  • Tuesday a packet was due at work and I had a meeting. I was tired all day and had to take naps. I did a little prep work for future projects and again ate leftovers all day.

  • Wednesday I had some utility coordination and letter prep to deal with. Very tired again and took two naps. Jeaux and I ate at Hiccups & Churroholic (a new place for us, where we ate Thai food at their outdoor tables). We did our shopping, finally got to watch the latest Owl House, and caught up on Colbert and funny videos.

  • Thursday was another very sleepy day that required naps. I did some laundry for my bedclothes and worked on comics and watched The Office. At work I just had meetings and utility coordination stuff to do. Practiced music and ate a bunch of tortilla chips.

  • Friday was ANOTHER very sleepy day. At work I did proofreading, coordination, and reports. Drew the rest of my comic and posted it, and took a walk while learning some music. Watched a bunch of episodes of The Office.

Interviews, Articles, Mentions:


New Reviews:

Health Plan Update:

  • Weight stuff: Plenty of high-calorie eating this week because of all the party leftovers! That with whatever New York's weird eating might have done seems to have resulted in a small increase here. High weight: 118.9. Low weight: 116.9.
  • Nutrition stuff: This was in the toilet this week for the most part as I tried to chew through party leftovers. I still have a lot of chips and snacks that are less perishable than the sugary stuff, but I had a very high-sugar diet and low protein diet this week. That said, some of the leftovers were vegetables and THREE times this week I ate an entire bag of vegetables (with cheese) for dinner. So it ain't all bad. Still consistently taking the vitamins.
  • Activity stuff: I met my walking goal every day this week. My low day was Sunday at 10,008 steps, and my high day was Thursday at 13,833 steps.
Books Read: 

  • Finished Reading: Nothing this week.

  • Currently reading: You Too? by Janet Gurtler. I'm on page 64.

    New singing performances:

    This week's karaoke song is "Walking on Sunshine" by Katrina and the Waves.



    Stuff drawn:



    Webcomic Negative One Issue 0911: "Remnant." 






    Videos Made:

    None.

    New photos:

    There is now a complete Halloween Party 2022 album if you'd like to see everything.

    Otherwise, the highlights from this week:

    Desserts:




    And then some costumes:

    My Lapis Lazuli costume

    Costume closeup

    Meghan's Vanellope costume

    Katelyn as a butterfly

    Dare as Dipper

    Benjamin as Luigi

    Rachael in ren faire garb

    Michael in ren faire garb

    Rina in flowers

    Jeaux as Crystal Jamie Pearl

    Jeaux as Crystal Jamie Garnet

    Me enjoying the party

    Other fun party shots:

    Kari (in her med tech outfit) hugging Pumpkin

    Meg with Pumpkin Roll

    Kari with dessert plate

    Dare and Jeaux

    Meg and me in costume

    Party group

    Meg and Dare


    Social Media Counts: 

    YouTube subscribers: 5,424 for swankivy (4 new), 675 for JulieSondra (no change), 18 for v & V Vids (no change), 161 for Not-So-Giant Women (3 new), 32 for Tides of Time Band (2 new). Twitter followers: 906 for swankivy (lost 2), 3,447 for JulieSondra (lost 2). Facebook: 295 friends for swankivy (1 new, friended Dorian who came to my party), 636 likes for JulieSondra (lost 1), 81 followers for Negative One (no change), 237 likes for So You Write (lost 1), 91 followers for Not-So-Giant-Women (no change). Tumblr followers: 2,445 (no change). Instagram followers: 245 (no change).

    No comments:

    Post a Comment