Saturday, April 2, 2022

Personal Digest Saturday: March 26 – April 1

Life news this week:

  • Saturday was pretty productive despite the late awakening. I did my blogging, watched the latest episode of Amphibia, practiced music, sent Polos to my sister and Meg, recorded a Letters to an Asexual video, talked to Jeaux, and did dishes.

  • Sunday I responded to video comments while eating oatmeal in the morning. Did laundry and water system maintenance and talked to my mom on the phone. Planned and drew the next So You Write comic. Practiced music and recorded a karaoke song. Made zucchini and linguine for dinner. Did dishes and took a nap.

  • Monday I expected it to be busy but we unexpectedly didn't send a letter we were planning due to a staffing change, and I didn't get responses to some business about utilities so I wasn't that busy. I practiced music and made a recording of the duet "Do It For Her" from Steven Universe while in two different costumes. Hung out with friends to play games.

  • Tuesday I went to a meeting about utilities and in the afternoon I went to the eye doctor. Kind of a frustrating experience--I know it happens a lot and is usually unavoidable, but I hate when I have an appointment (and was half an hour early!) but then I don't get seen for over an hour. They also weren't enforcing the posted Covid policies and that bugs me. At home again I went back to work and wrapped some stuff up, then did some coloring and played with music stuff.

  • Wednesday I knocked out some more utility stuff with more meetings. (I have two utility coordination things going on at the same time.) Later I decided to clean the dishwasher and had trouble with some of the mechanisms so I ended up taking it apart and cleaning some parts by soaking them in vinegar. Not pleasant. Went to the grocery store and got pizza with Jeaux. We watched the latest Owl House and Colbert and took a walk as usual. After he left I finished cleaning the dishwasher and ran a cycle with vinegar and left some baking soda in the bottom of the dishwasher to sit overnight.

  • Thursday I prepared materials for teaming and did some reports. I posted my So You Write comic and practiced music. Did some Polos. Compiled some info for an upcoming letter. After work I wrote my next webcomic and did some more practice. Victor called before he went into a sleep study. I got tired early but I got a lot of drawings done.

  • Friday I had a morning meeting and not much else going on so when my dad dropped by for an impromptu visit I was able to spend some time with him. We had some coffee, played some music duets, and went to lunch. Later because I ate a lot I took a nap. I finished my comic and posted it, and was done really early. So I chatted to my sister and Meghan and worked on my plans for the next day's podcast recording.
Interviews, Articles, Mentions:

New Reviews: 


Health Plan Update:

  • Weight stuff: Doing much better this week as last week's low weight is this week's high weight. Doing better with my choices of meals though there have been a few big meals. High weight: 117.1. Low weight: 115.8.
  • Nutrition stuff: Doing way better with the green foods and the lower fat food. I've even had a few days where fat was lower than recommended in my diet. And I'm continuing to take my vitamins like I'm supposed to!
  • Activity stuff: I met my step goal every day this week by a LOT again because of walking around while practicing music. My low day was Wednesday at 12,431 steps, and my high day was Thursday at 19,553 steps.
    Books Read: 

    • Finished Reading: Nothing this week.

    • Currently reading: Dirty Job by Christopher Moore. I'm on page 72.

      New singing performances:

      My cosplay singing with Pearl and Connie's song "Do It For Her"--I do both parts in a duet. (Here's how the original song goes that I'm copying.)



      This week's karaoke song is "Otherside" by Red Hot Chili Peppers.



      Stuff drawn:




      Webcomic So You Write Issue 0881: "Fixing It." 










      Webcomic Negative One Issue 0881: "Every Kid." 







      New videos:

      Letters to an Asexual #89 ("You need to have sex first before you identify as asexual!") is out. In this video, I share an exchange of YouTube comments with a person who thinks asexual people need to try sex before they use that label because otherwise they're holding themselves back from something potentially beautiful, and besides, people generally don't know what they want and NEED to be pressured into new experiences externally.




      New photos:

      None.

      Social Media Counts: 

      YouTube subscribers: 5,388 for swankivy (45 new), 673 for JulieSondra (no change), 17 for v & V Vids (no change), 138 for Not-So-Giant Women (no change). Twitter followers: 927 for swankivy (no change), 2,633 for JulieSondra (2 new). Facebook: 297 friends for swankivy (no change), 635 likes for JulieSondra (no change), 81 followers for Negative One (1 new), 236 likes for So You Write (1 new), 89 followers for Not-So-Giant-Women (no change). Tumblr followers: 2,462 (lost 1). Instagram followers: 244 (1 new).

      No comments:

      Post a Comment