Life news this week:
- Saturday my gardenias appeared! After a really long time of having no flowers on my gardenia bush, suddenly there they were! Very happy. So I enjoyed my flowers, did my blogging, took a walk, watched the new episodes of Amphibia, and worked on new photo albums. I talked to Mom for a little while and tried to talk her into coming over the next day, which she said she would. Did some Polos and practiced music. Posted about food on Reddit.
- Sunday I had even more gardenias. Made some Polos, did laundry, worked on photo galleries, took out the trash, adn walked around a lot. Got a karaoke song done too. Mom ghosted me again so I didn't get to see her. Reread some old messages and watched a reaction.
- Monday I got up early for work meetings. After the meetings and enjoying my flowers on a break, I came back in and set out a letter for work. Took a nap, then made a big spaghetti dinner with mushrooms and zucchini. Played games with friends. Worked on the photo galleries. Watched the entire first season of The Office.
- Tuesday I had more morning meetings. Worked on utilities at the office and reminding people about a big meeting next week. Mom said she'd come over but then she fell asleep and didn't. Worked on reports. After work I took a nap and made Polos. Worked on photo pages. Talked to Jeaux on the phone and played around on Reddit.
- Wednesday I didn't get up super early because I did not have morning meetings. I had a later morning meeting! Wrangled utility stuff some more and made an announcement on our LinkedIn about our coworker who passed away. After work, Jeaux and I went to SoFresh and ate outside, then shopped at the grocery store and watched a bunch of TV stuff before our walk. Oh, and I spent a bunch of time arguing with weenuses on Reddit.
- Thursday I did utility stuff and a meeting, and did some data entry and teaming materials. Wrote my storyboard and made Polos for people. And replied to dorks on Reddit. Later Victor called and updated me on his life. My property management folks finally got the junk off my roof!
- Friday I didn't have meetings, but had plenty of stuff to do! I pestered people about the big meeting and I worked on my upcoming project reports. Did some walking, worked on the comic and posted it, and got the rest of my steps in. Looked up some info on what's around the place we're staying when my sister and I go to North Carolina.
- Weight stuff: I was happy with my weight stuff this week, seeing it mostly stable and on the lower end of what I've seen lately. High weight: 117.1. Low weight: 115.8.
- Nutrition stuff: Balance between fats, carbs, and protein continues to be really good this week. Unfortunately, though, my choices in terms of incorporating green foods more often seems to have failed pretty hard. I've been ignoring my beloved smoothies for foods with fewer steps because I'm busy and tired. Vitamin-taking continues.
- Activity stuff: I met my step goal every day this week EXCEPT that one day I was TWENTY STEPS SHORT so I really don't count that, no fair. My low day was Saturday at 9,980 steps, and my high day was Monday at 12,296 steps.
- Finished Reading: Nothing this week.
- Currently reading: Dirty Job by Christopher Moore. I'm on page 104.
This week's karaoke song is "Mary Jane's Last Dance" by Tom Petty.
Social Media Counts:
YouTube subscribers: 5,415 for swankivy (3 new), 674 for JulieSondra (no change), 17 for v & V Vids (no change), 140 for Not-So-Giant Women (1 new). Twitter followers: 926 for swankivy (lost 1), 3,036 for JulieSondra (46 new). Facebook: 297 friends for swankivy (no change), 637 likes for JulieSondra (1 new), 82 followers for Negative One (no change), 236 likes for So You Write (no change), 89 followers for Not-So-Giant-Women (no change). Tumblr followers: 2,460 (lost 1). Instagram followers: 243 (no change).