Saturday, March 12, 2022

Personal Digest Saturday: March 5 – March 11

Life news this week:

  • Saturday I got up early and logged in at work because I was asked to help with a proposal, but only a little bit of work actually came through to do on Saturday, so I mostly spent the day working on my blogs, taking walks, and taking turns between writing business and working on the photos website. I had some zucchini, texted with my sisters about musicals, and practiced memorizing some songs.

  • Sunday I popped in at work again. This time there was almost a full day's work to do toward the end of the day and I was up until the wee hours so we wouldn't be in a crunch the next day. Spent the day cleaning the house. Got laundry done, trash out, and the game room and kitchen cleaned. And I cleaned a couple pillows.

  • Monday there was some more work on the proposals but we got them turned in way ahead of time. There was also a letter to do but that was pretty low pressure too. Did some more cleaning--got the living room, entryway, and hallway done. That's mostly dusting, unfortunately. Played games with my pals online, and read a liveblog in the evening.

  • Tuesday was my sister's birthday! Happy birthday L. I had the morning off work to go do taxes with Mom. It went well and there were no issues. Then we had a meal at Joe's Diner and picked up some hand towels at Bed Bath and Beyond. We hung out for a little while at home, I fixed some stuff on her phone, and then she went home and I went back to work. Later I got all my bedrooms cleaned and wrote an e-mail and worked on my webcomic. Did more laundry, organized stuff, and put some documents in order.

  • Wednesday I had data entry work to do. Cleaned the bathroom and took out the recycling and talked to Tony for a bit. Had some small errands and organization to do at work. Jeaux picked me up for our grocery run and we got Chinese food. Then at home we watched Colbert, took a walk, and hung out. We tried the Starlight Coke--I liked it, he did not. After he left I organized my sock drawer.

  • Thursday I did some organization and project manager reports. Washed some bedclothes for my upcoming houseguest. Made some medical appointments. Finished drawing the comic but didn't post it. Cleaned my hall closet for the first time since I moved in. :o

  • Friday was a nice day--ate up some food that was on its way out, took out the trash, posted my webcomic super early, and did a bunch of reports for work. Fen came over after work and we ate in the outdoor seating at Joe's Diner, got very full, went back to my place, and chatted for a while. We watched some cartoons and then they went to bed. I stayed up for a little while longer and went to bed shortly after.
New Reviews:

  • Tiphaine gave The Invisible Orientation's French edition a four-star review on Goodreads (in French).
Health Plan Update:

  • Weight stuff: Averages are higher this week for unknown reasons. Okay maybe the reason is Chinese food. High weight: 118.7. Low weight: 117.1.
  • Nutrition stuff: I broke my streak of having a green food every day--one day I missed it. Still mostly finding a good balance with protein versus carbs versus fat, but the fat seems like it's just slightly high this week.
  • Activity stuff: I met my step goal every day this week, but I mostly just barely got there most days. My low day was Friday at 10,017 steps, and my high day was Monday at 11,112 steps.
    Finished Reading: 

    • Nothing this week.

    • Currently reading: Catch and Kill by Ronan Farrow. I'm on page 394.

      New singing performances:

      This week's karaoke song is "I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For" by U2.



      Stuff drawn:




      Webcomic Negative One Issue 0878: "Paper Crowns." 





      New videos:

      None.

      New photos:

      Cool geese who held up traffic. Met them on a walk.

      Updated magnet collection

      Updated blanket collection

      With Fen at Joe's Diner



      Social Media Counts: 

      YouTube subscribers: 5,335 for swankivy (lost 4), 673 for JulieSondra (no change), 17 for v & V Vids (no change), 137 for Not-So-Giant Women (1 new). Twitter followers: 926 for swankivy (no change), 2,614 for JulieSondra (4 new). Facebook: 297 friends for swankivy (no change), 636 likes for JulieSondra (no change), 80 followers for Negative One (no change), 235 likes for So You Write (no change), 89 followers for Not-So-Giant-Women (no change). Tumblr followers: 2,464 (1 new). Instagram followers: 243 (lost 1).


      No comments:

      Post a Comment