Saturday, March 19, 2022

Personal Digest Saturday: March 12 – March 18

Life news this week:

  • Saturday I got up really early and beat my houseguest to wakefulness by about two and a half hours. I wanted to wait for them before I had breakfast so I just ate a little fruit cup with my coffee. When Fen got up we had omelets and fruit for breakfast and watched some cartoon shorts, and after morning necessaries we took a walk to get some steps in. It was a lovely day, if a bit chilly. When we got back we had some chips and dips and veggies for a light lunch while we watched some more cartoons. We hit a really meaningful episode for Fen and got to talk about it, which was so nice since I love getting to talk to people about cartoons. Then later we made enchiladas and watched a third set of cartoons. We ended up talking way into the night and finally went to bed.

  • Sunday I had to get up really early to see Fen off since they had an early flight, and then I slept in. When I finally got up I did my usual laundry and trash, took a couple walks, made and listened to Polos, and worked on my photos site. It was good to have a day to just kinda do nothing and reset. And I recorded a karaoke song.

  • Monday I had to juggle some letters with tight deadlines that kept me busy all day. Took some walks and finally finished the book I've been reading for months. I also worked on the photos page since we didn't have games due to Meggie being on her Disney cruise! And I watched the movie Turning Red, which I liked.

  • Tuesday was less stressful at work and I got a bunch done. Continued working on my photos site and got a ton of stuff done, just kept plugging away at it.

  • Wednesday I got more data entry to do so I worked on that at work. Jeaux came over after work and we ate at the outdoor dining at Joe's Diner. Then went shopping, watched Colbert, and wandered around the neighborhood to get our steps in. I started watching Amphibia again and got into the second season. Mom called me after 1 in the morning because she's weird and wanted to tell me about her ideas and complain about her dentist. Heh.

  • Thursday I continued with my data entry and that kept me busy all day. Made Polos and ate crap. Returned to watching Amphibia. Victor called and told me all about his pizza woes.

  • Friday I had meetings and data entry at work. Then I got to listen to a very comprehensive Polo from Meghan telling me all about her trip, which sounded amazing. After work I drew the comic and posted it, then went back to cartoon-watching.
New Reviews:

Health Plan Update:

  • Weight stuff: I bought a lot of fun stuff to have in the house due to having a houseguest and that definitely changed my eating habits over the week even after they left, so I'm not too surprised that things weren't great this week--no worse than last week, though. High weight: 118.7. Low weight: 116.5.
  • Nutrition stuff: I'm still doing pretty well with eating a good percentage of vegetables and fruits but I had a lot of junk this week (like pretzel chips and high-fat dips) so I think my diet was a little high on fat this whole week.
  • Activity stuff: I met my step goal every day this week. My low day was Monday at 10,109 steps, and my high day was Thursday at 15,149 steps.
    Finished Reading: 


      New singing performances:

      This week's karaoke song is "Fade Into You" by Mazzy Star.



      Stuff drawn:




      Webcomic Negative One Issue 0879: "Overcoming." 





      New videos:

      None.

      New photos:

      With Fen by the lake on a walk


      Social Media Counts: 

      YouTube subscribers: 5,342 for swankivy (7 new), 672 for JulieSondra (lost 1), 17 for v & V Vids (no change), 137 for Not-So-Giant Women (no change). Twitter followers: 926 for swankivy (no change), 2,623 for JulieSondra (9 new). Facebook: 297 friends for swankivy (no change), 636 likes for JulieSondra (no change), 80 followers for Negative One (no change), 235 likes for So You Write (no change), 89 followers for Not-So-Giant-Women (no change). Tumblr followers: 2,463 (lost 1). Instagram followers: 243 (no change).


      No comments:

      Post a Comment