Sunday, December 5, 2021

Personal Digest Saturday: November 27 – December 3

Life news this week:

  • Saturday I got my blogging done but it took way longer than I meant it to. I managed to record a Letters to an Asexual video too and made some Polos for people I talk to. But the day mostly involved avoiding productivity somehow.

  • Sunday I made a graphic for my office's Hanukkah post on LinkedIn. I'm not great at designing graphics but I guess I'm passable at it. Also I did laundry, recorded some karaoke, talked to my friend Sarah, took out the trash, and posted my latest video. I also worked on my podcast. At night I lit candles for Hanukkah and had some latkes. And I decided to plan to have a Christmas Eve party.

  • Monday was mostly involved with a proposal. Then I worked out my drawings for my So You Write comic and drew and colored it while talking to my friends and playing games.

  • Tuesday I was caught up in coordination for proposals and letters. I also took a break to go to the doctor for my yearly checkup. I got a flu shot! And was told I need to take Vitamin D and Red Yeast Rice supplement. And I need to make a couple appointments for radiology. After work I posted my comic and caught up with Polos and worked on my podcast video.

  • Wednesday I worked on a letter with my newest co-worker. I had to edit it twice because he made changes on an old version, haha. Also had to go to a meeting and used a virtual background for the first time! Cool. I outlined a couple proposals coming up and wrangled some documents. After work Jeaux and I ate at Panera in their outdoor area, and we got our shopping done. (I got my supplements.) We watched Colbert, took a walk, and watched the film Tick...Tick...BOOM! which was pretty good. I did some household cleaning and posted my podcast.

  • Thursday I was grungy and cleaned up the rest of the crap in the house, and at work I worked on technical support for someone who couldn't connect and making reports. Victor called in the evening and told me about what's been going on for him. It's not going great and he still needs to find a place to live.

  • Friday it was foggy in the morning! I did my upcoming project reports and administrative stuff at work, finally finished cleanup/laundry and grabbed a shower while I was supposed to be working, so I stayed late to finish reading a letter. Then after work I finished my webcomic and posted it and my mom called after midnight because her volume was too low while she was trying to watch Andy Griffith on the phone and hoped I could fix it. Haha.

New Reviews:

Interviews, Articles, Mentions:

Health Plan Update:

  • Weight stuff: Having some issues with eating at weird times just because I want to, not because I'm hungry. Going to have to work on that. High weight: 115.7. Low weight: 114.6.
  • Nutrition stuff: I'm now taking a supplement for Vitamin D and also Red Yeast Rice, and other than that I've done somewhat well with adding more vegetables (mainly spinach) but I've also eaten a lot of sugar.
  • Activity stuff: I made my walking goal every day this week except Friday when I barely missed it. My low day was Friday at 9,883 steps, and my high day was Thursday at 16,795 steps.
Books Read:
  • Finished Reading: Nothing this week.

    New singing performances:

    This week's karaoke song is "Standing Still" by Jewel.



    Stuff drawn:



    Webcomic So You Write Issue 126: "Uneducated." 








    Webcomic Negative One Issue 0864: "Underweight." 





    New videos:

    Letters to an Asexual #85: "Mismatched sexual desire will always make marriages fail!" is out.



    Not-So-Giant Women #29: Secret Team is out. Join Daria and Ivy as they watch and talk about "Secret Team" and cover such topics as Pearl's physical acting, Gem shards becoming limbs, Daria's opinion of Steven's noir schtick, Garnet's eating habits, the physics of the Temple, Amethyst's wonderful world of STUFF in her room, Big Mouth Billy Bass, what Pearl might have been REALLY up to with those shards, the team's perspective on Garnet, PIZZA DAUGHTER, and Daria's non-feverish fever dream for an ending to Steven Universe.



    New photos:

    First night of Chanukah

    Sixth night of Chanukah



    Social Media Counts: 

    YouTube subscribers: 5,349 for swankivy (22 new), 672 for JulieSondra (no change), 17 for v & V Vids (no change), 133 for Not-So-Giant Women (no change). Twitter followers: 921 for swankivy (lost 1), 2,339 for JulieSondra (15 new). Facebook: 298 friends for swankivy (no change), 635 likes for JulieSondra (1 new), 80 followers for Negative One (no change), 231 likes for So You Write (no change), 85 likes for Not-So-Giant-Women (no change). Tumblr followers: 2,462 (1 new). Instagram followers: 244 (1 new).


    No comments:

    Post a Comment